Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Getting a Macbook Pro this year, it might be time for a full change of scenery :dame:

I don't think android OS gonna kill my battery on an iPhone 6 :dame:

I think IOS 8 is actually one touch jailbreakable too :dame:

Got my Macbook last year and now I'm so close to throwing in the towel on Android :to:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
the ecosystem experience :dame:
Telling white bytches you Apple'd out :dame:
stuntin on instagram :dame:
knowing that the technology you using will still be top of the line 5 years later :dame:

Just want to take nice pictures and have my battery last all day :francis:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Note 5 is a fukking phablet without a QHD screen that only has THREE THOUSAND MAH??? :mindblown:

I'm starting to get mad man :wtf:
Super AMOLED is a lot more efficient than the qhd on the lg4 amd nexus 6. The battery life on the note 5 is beastly.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
The Note 5 is a fukking phablet without a QHD screen that only has THREE THOUSAND MAH??? :mindblown:

I'm starting to get mad man :wtf:

That's what pulled me back. I still got a Note 2 and it had a fukkin 3200mah battery in it. Samsung constantly is stumbling over themselves by overthinking it.

Take away micro SD...don't offer 128GB model

Take away the ability to swap the battery...put smaller one in to make phone slimmer.

They should have offered 64gb and 128gb models on the Note 5 with at least a 3500mAh battery inside. That in itself would have kept a majority of people silent considering the Note wasn't for casual user in intent. Then with that S6+ joint they could had kept it how it is now. You still compromised but wouldn't have alienated the core that clearly wasn't happy about that with the S series.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Lol do you guys have an understanding of hardware engineering? More efficient processers = less need for bigger battery. The Note 5 should net the same if not better battery than note 4 in a smaller frame, thats how tech works, try to make something more powerful and smaller. Now the S6 on the other hand i hear the battery sucks, so if samsung failed at making the note 5 more efficient then their engineering dept is trash.