Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I really wanna see how much that new nexus will cost, the moto G is a steal at 180 and the X Pure for 399 is a no brainer. The only thing that sucks is they dont support wifi calling for those on tmobile. Im thinking about getting a Moto G just to play around with app development.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what pulled me back. I still got a Note 2 and it had a fukkin 3200mah battery in it. Samsung constantly is stumbling over themselves by overthinking it.

Take away micro SD...don't offer 128GB model

Take away the ability to swap the battery...put smaller one in to make phone slimmer.

They should have offered 64gb and 128gb models on the Note 5 with at least a 3500mAh battery inside. That in itself would have kept a majority of people silent considering the Note wasn't for casual user in intent. Then with that S6+ joint they could had kept it how it is now. You still compromised but wouldn't have alienated the core that clearly wasn't happy about that with the S series.
Are u not reading the reviews? :mindblown:

Note 5 battery life has been better the note 4

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I really wanna see how much that new nexus will cost, the moto G is a steal at 180 and the X Pure for 399 is a no brainer. The only thing that sucks is they dont support wifi calling for those on tmobile. Im thinking about getting a Moto G just to play around with app development.

Wtf..no Wifi calling..why limit specifications for the consumer when it's the norm?

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps

Looks like the 1+2 is on top of the list for me now :snoop:

Wtf is that trash? I know it's not the nexus 5 (2015) preview.

This though:blessed:
php60fx6d.jpg

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Wtf..no Wifi calling..why limit specifications for the consumer when it's the norm?
gotta ask google about that, for ex iOS made it where it is enabled for all phones and it is up to carrier to support, Tmobile only has wifi calling on phones that release through them since Google hasn't made it norm in Android software

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Get an iPhone 6 breh :francis:
nah but really if thats all you want, get a LG G4 or some shyt. I don't know too many cheap phones that's giving you top of the line camera

I don't mind paying if necessary. It's hard to find a phone that is a mixture of both without being saddled with touchwiz or super slow on the updates. The G4 looks official though