keepemup

Banned
Daps
Can someone explain how this moto x pure will work because I heard you have to pay straight from motorola...so do you just buy the phone and then go to your service provider which in my case is sprint....also is there motorola stores or will you have to buy it online
Yes. The phone must be bought online.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This S4 battery is pure fukking ass man :floydm:

I could never see copping another Samsung unless these fukkboys put in a battery at least 3000 mah

Im probably copping that Moto X Style too :floydm:

fukk Samsung :floydm:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Nearly copped it...was in Best Buy and homie in the Samsung section was doing a hellafied sells pitch on me. Dude was countering everything down to telling me to just cop this

41FLB%2BbpkkL._SY400_.jpg

But in the process of looking something up I saw the rumor for the Note 5 active with a 4100 battery instead of 3000 so I fell back

The Note 5 is a fukking phablet without a QHD screen that only has THREE THOUSAND MAH??? :mindblown:

I'm starting to get mad man :wtf:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Getting a Macbook Pro this year, it might be time for a full change of scenery :dame:

I don't think android OS gonna kill my battery on an iPhone 6 :dame:

I think IOS 8 is actually one touch jailbreakable too :dame:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Had the note 5 for a couple of days now and I'm loving it...I'm seriously debating swapping it out for the edge plus though. ..I've only used the stylus maybe once, and that curved screen kinda fly. ..I dunno, I got another week and a half to exchange so I'll see

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The Bluetooth is janky as hell on Android. When I had my iPhone if I had a Bluetooth headset in and got into my car and started it up the iPhone had the sense to hand off to my car stereo. Apparently Android doesn't. I have to unlock my phone and tell it to switch or turn off my headphones.

The Smart Unlock doesn't work right. I paired it with my Bluetooth headphones and I still have to use the fingerprint scanner to unlock the phone anyway. Add to that when I enable the smart unlock I have to swipe the screen before I can scan my finger and when I don't enable it I can just press the home button and hold it a moment and it unlocks.

This isn't counting the fact that if I pair any other device to my phone with my Bluetooth headphones it instantly lowers the bit-rate it streams to the headphones. This is only on the standard Bluetooth protocol because my Sync by 50 headphones use aptX and it doesn't happen with those.