Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Note 4, aint got one yet and I kinda like using it like this, may be playing a dangerous game :patrice:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Where's the cheapest place to get a note4 for Verizon?
Ebay? Androids dont hold good value so
You ahould be able to get one sub 400 by now, at least no more than 430.

But from how the geek crowd is tripping about the note 5, note 4 might become hd2 status since it could he the last note with SD and IR blaster along with removable battery. Not a big deal to me but it is to others. And in all reality the note 4 should be able to hold you down until the Note 7 realistically.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Something I liked in iOS was that the remote commands were to the last app used. Like if I have a headphone with the inline remote and I was listening to Audible then if I stopped for a few hours and went back to it Audible resumed.

On Android, (might be because I have a couple music players) the apps are basically fighting each other for control. Sometimes I leave the car and when the phone syncs back with my car stereo the Samsung stock player kicks in with I hit play and other times Rocket Player the one I want kicks in. How does one stop this and set the behavior globally?

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Motorola really needs to start letting us play with the new x style on motomaker. I wanna see what they have available

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Final Fantasy 7 is now on iOS but not on Android...

shakinghead_zpsca7dccc3.gif

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain how this moto x pure will work because I heard you have to pay straight from motorola...so do you just buy the phone and then go to your service provider which in my case is sprint....also is there motorola stores or will you have to buy it online

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Just as expected, this Friday, Motorola released the Moto X Play in Canada, which seems to be the first country in the world to get the new smartphone.

While Motorola said that the Moto X Play would not be released in the US, the smartphone could be launched Stateside after all, but under a different name: Droid Maxx 2. Like all previous Droid models, the Maxx 2 should be a Verizon exclusive.
66052-Jack-Nicholson-angry-gif-LZU1.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I still can't believe Google (or maybe it's Samsung) hasn't fixed the issue on Android where if you pair a smartwatch and Bluetooth headphones to your phone simultaneously it lowers the audio quality on the Bluetooth. That was one of the things that drove me to an iPhone in the first place.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
still getting used to android but do y'all use apps like 360 security? this sh-t been :lawd: for me

prob a shyt ton of other apps I should have but this seems good for now