keepemup

Banned
Daps
1. Average person has yet to own a 4k tv even the cheaper ones are such a smaller size that again the average person can't tell the difference in quality , unless your a nerd that doesn't leave the basement

2. Who records 4k, downloads movies etc but doesn't have unlimited data (especially when said person is talkin about traveling overseas all the time)

3. No one is doing serious gaming (especially a 6 gig game) on a phone screen ,unless your a nerd who doesn't leave the basement

4. I already addressed this movie point before

5. I have literally close to a thousand ebooks/ mags on a external drive it's maybe 4 to 6 gigs.

6. I live in the dam boondocks and there is Internet everywhere, unless it's a spontaneous "overseas" trip you can download stuff ahead of time in case your somewhere where there's no Internet
Really bad rebuttal.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Really bad rebuttal.

What was bad about it? Where was I wrong..

There's a reason why most phones aren't offered with huge storage capacity and it's not price

Fact is that the average consumer doesn't need that much storage

Again to each there own I'm just confused as to why dudes act like it's the end of the world for a phone not have 100+ gigs storage

Don't even get me started on removable battery

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i disagree.

also, u totally skipped the music point. the music alone warrants a microsd. :mj:

I meant to answer that with my unlimited data comment but adding to that though those with t-mobile don't use data when streaming from

But your going to say what if someone doesn't have unlimited data or tmo and they need there offline music , 10 gigs of music = 2,000 songs and let's say that the average album has 20 songs thats 200 albums

And IMO if you need more offline music than that what's the point of having a streaming service subscription

But I'm sure your going to come back with some comment about needing to have your whole 100,000 album collection with you 24/7

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I meant to answer that with my unlimited data comment but adding to that though those with t-mobile don't use data when streaming from

But your going to say what if someone doesn't have unlimited data or tmo and they need there offline music , 10 gigs of music = 2,000 songs and let's say that the average album has 20 songs thats 200 albums

And IMO if you need more offline music than that what's the point of having a streaming service subscription

But I'm sure your going to come back with some comment about needing to have your whole 100,000 album collection with you 24/7
i think you missed my whole point, i'm saying you can't count on the internet period, even if you're trying to use wifi. there will be times you won't have cellular or wifi service. for example, you live in the midwest, what if a tornado tore through your area and you lost both wifi and cellular internet. natural disasters fukk shyt up, especially the internet. i know. been thru it before. also if you fly alot you def can't count on the net.

what if your on a road trip and there's no handoff between towers cause your so far away from the next one? no internet.

what if your driving through a tunnel or over a bridge? sometimes...no internet.

what if your inside a building that just doesn't get a good signal no matter what you do? (this is a problem especially at my job or when i go to the clinic) no internet.

all those streaming services you listed ain't worth shyt with no internet unless you use their download for offline use feature. thats what i do with google play music and it lets me switch to sdcard to store the music in settings.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
What was bad about it? Where was I wrong..

There's a reason why most phones aren't offered with huge storage capacity and it's not price

Fact is that the average consumer doesn't need that much storage

Again to each there own I'm just confused as to why dudes act like it's the end of the world for a phone not have 100+ gigs storage

Don't even get me started on removable battery
Considering that the note line used to have large storage and sd card, there were many people who took advantage of that fact.

This is a departure, and many people will not be happy with it no matter what the 'average consumer' does.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
22nltf.jpg

Finally arrived at the office :blessed:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
I'm days away from pulling the trigger on one of these phones moto x style, S6 edge, note 4, or note 5. Can't decide brehs

Edge +
or
Moto

Siding more with the Edge, its a thing of beauty.

Its mad the price difference.

USA Edge+ 64gb is $799 = £574

UK Edge+ 64gb is £829 = $1298

:dead:

Madness.

Ill be in US next week, so will get a Edge

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Edge +
or
Moto

Siding more with the Edge, its a thing of beauty.

Its mad the price difference.

USA Edge+ 64gb is $799 = £574

UK Edge+ 64gb is £829 = $1298

:dead:

Madness.

Ill be in US next week, so will get a Edge

EDIT: Hmmm Best Buy state the phone is unactivated, is this the same as unlocked ?

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I just looked at how much space was taken in my phone and its just under 32 gb.. I have so much shut on this phone I don't even know what else u could possibly add. I guess I just got caught up with SD cards being taken away.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
EDIT: Hmmm Best Buy state the phone is unactivated, is this the same as unlocked ?

The FCC ruled that the mobile companies couldn't sell you a phone locked in on their network considering you've paid for it. Basically saying if you left...say AT&T to go to Verizon...you should be able to take your phone since you own it. I'm pretty sure that's why most are going away from the discounted phones and the contracts. So i'm thinking that's why it's saying "unactivated" now instead of "unlocked". :yeshrug:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
So how long do you think the xda guys to make a note 5 port for the note 4?

I'm thinking within 1.5 weeks...:manny: