Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Hey man no disrespect but you may think about changing your tag on your website. It's a bit convoluted. "Aspiring to inspire greatness through being great."
That's not what it says and it's not convoluted.

It says "Aspiring to inspire great things through greatness".

Aspire - To direct one's hopes or ambitions toward achieving something

Inspire - To give someone an idea about what to do or create

Great - Excellently; very well

Greatness - The quality of being great, distinguished, or eminent.

Aspiring to inspire great things through greatness is the short form of saying "In this blog I aim to direct one's ambitions towards creating something excellent by showing off my own talent, skill and mastery."

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
That's not what it says and it's not convoluted.

It says "Aspiring to inspire great things through greatness".

Aspire - To direct one's hopes or ambitions toward achieving something

Inspire - To give someone an idea about what to do or create

Great - Excellently; very well

Greatness - The quality of being great, distinguished, or eminent.

Aspiring to inspire great things through greatness is the short form of saying "In this blog I aim to direct one's ambitions towards creating something excellent by showing off my own talent, skill and mastery."
Ok, won't argue with you. I know what it means, but it doesn't read well. Just thought I'd let you know.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
The FCC ruled that the mobile companies couldn't sell you a phone locked in on their network considering you've paid for it. Basically saying if you left...say AT&T to go to Verizon...you should be able to take your phone since you own it. I'm pretty sure that's why most are going away from the discounted phones and the contracts. So i'm thinking that's why it's saying "unactivated" now instead of "unlocked". :yeshrug:

Hmm, is this for def.

I dont wanna buy 1 and I cant use it with another SIM/Network

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Hmm, is this for def.

I dont wanna buy 1 and I cant use it with another SIM/Network

Cell Phone Unlocking FAQs

Cell Phone Unlocking FAQs

A new era of choice for cell phone users has begun, as all nationwide service providers have fully implemented policies that allow their customers to "unlock" their cell phones when they change between compatible wireless service providers.

In 2014, CTIA-The Wireless Association adopted six standards on unlocking into the CTIA's Consumer Code for Wireless Service (www.ctia.org/policy-initiatives/voluntary-guidelines/consumer-code-for-wireless-service). The new standards, which are fully in effect among all nationwide mobile service providers as of Feb. 11, 2015, give consumers greater freedom and flexibility while increasing incentives for service providers to innovate.

Here are several FAQs to help you better understand cell phone unlocking and how it relates to you:

Q: What is mobile phone and device locking?
Some mobile wireless service providers use software "locks" on their devices. These locks are meant to ensure that devices can only be used on the networks of specific service providers.

Q: Why do providers lock mobile wireless devices?
In many instances, devices are sold with subsidies (or discounts) in exchange for a required service plan agreement, often months or years in length, or subject to a device installment plan. Most service plan agreements have an early termination clause that includes a penalty to be paid to end the agreement ahead of schedule. Locking software is meant to ensure that devices will be active for a certain period of time or amount of usage on the network of the provider that sold that device with a subsidy (or discount) or with a device installment plan.

Q: Is my cell phone currently locked?
Unless you purchased a phone or device specifically sold as "unlocked" at the point of purchase, you should assume that it is locked to a specific service provider's network. This is true whether you purchase the device from a service provider, at a general retail outlet (in person or on the web), or through a third-party.

Q: How can I unlock my mobile phone?
Contact your mobile wireless service provider. Devices can be unlocked with unlock codes or other software updates provided to you by your provider. Some providers will complete the unlocking process in-store, others will unlock your device remotely and automatically.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
That's not the regular G4. That's the G4 Stylus/Stylo. It's a mid-range phone. And doesn't have the special screen for using with a Stylus like the "Note" series does.
i know. i posted a comparison between g4 and the stylus g4 in another thread before i posted that here.