JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Note 5 is utter trash. Samsung woulda been netter off just not putting the phone out and sit out a year. It's like Mercedes coming out with an s class in a b class body with cloth seats.

:scust:

How can you come out with a product that makes the previous version look like a steal?

I'm disgusted. IPhone looking real good right now.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Note 5 is utter trash. Samsung woulda been netter off just not putting the phone out and sit out a year. It's like Mercedes coming out with an s class in a b class body with cloth seats.

:scust:

How can you come out with a product that makes the previous version look like a steal?

I'm disgusted. IPhone looking real good right now.
eleborate, friend

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
eleborate, friend

The battery is smaller and integrated
No SD Card slot while offering 32 and 64GB models...where's 128?
phone is physically smaller....

yet has a higher price. They really think Note users are going to buy this sh1t?

Fingerprint scanner and wireless charging. Woopty doo. Note 4 is a better phone.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
So what to do when the vlc app freezes with the video, but the audio keeps playing. It then catches up not too long after, but it's annoying.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Fuk it, I'll go there

:mindblown: who is really out here using 128 gigs of on board storage on a phone

Music - cloud storage (Google music)

Videos - on such small screen anything over 1.5 gigs is not needed

Files - cloud storage (drop box)
Apps- :mindblown: how many apps you walking round with

:dahell: crazy thought maybe there's no 128 option cause they don't sell

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Fuk it, I'll go there

:mindblown: who is really out here using 128 gigs of on board storage on a phone

Music - cloud storage (Google music)

Videos - on such small screen anything over 1.5 gigs is not needed

Files - cloud storage (drop box)
Apps- :mindblown: how many apps you walking round with

:dahell: crazy thought maybe there's no 128 option cause they don't sell
I really am trying to figure it out. There's nothing wrong with it but I'm not understanding how you need more than 64gigs on a phone. If you have a big music collection and you're trying to have it all on your phone, maybe. But anything else I just don't see how it's possible. I don't think I've used 64GB of space on my laptop :merchant:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I really am trying to figure it out. There's nothing wrong with it but I'm not understanding how you need more than 64gigs on a phone. If you have a big music collection and you're trying to have it all on your phone, maybe. But anything else I just don't see how it's possible. I don't think I've used 64GB of space on my laptop :merchant:

Exactly, I'm waiting on @R=G to come in here with :duck:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
Most of the upgrades on the note 5 r to the design.. More premium materials and such.. But 4gb of ram and best camera lense and latest octacore..

But note 4 deff a steal.. Retail went down 150