Nexus 5 needs to be dope to convince me not to blow money on this Moto X Style

Hope there's a Christmas sale on that shyt :patrice:
Anything less than $400 is insta cop

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
How is Tmobiles service compared to Verizons? I've had Verizon for 10 years and never really have problems. Dropped calls are very rare, and if they do happen, its on the same stretch of freeway on my way to work. I roll from 213/626/909/951

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is Tmobiles service compared to Verizons? I've had Verizon for 10 years and never really have problems. Dropped calls are very rare, and if they do happen, its on the same stretch of freeway on my way to work. I roll from 213/626/909/951
Hit or miss. I'm in the 626 and I can't complain just based on the fact on paying $30 a month and the speeds are fast. But Verizon's coverage is obviously the best and most consistent.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
15%2B-%2B1

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Fuk it, I'll go there

:mindblown: who is really out here using 128 gigs of on board storage on a phone

Music - cloud storage (Google music)

Videos - on such small screen anything over 1.5 gigs is not needed

Files - cloud storage (drop box)
Apps- :mindblown: how many apps you walking round with

:dahell: crazy thought maybe there's no 128 option cause they don't sell
1. recording 4k videos when you go out to a function, event, concert, party etc. if you're a nerd that doesn't leave your basement then this is not an issue.

2. downloading playlists and albums from google play, spotify, so that you don't use up data (phone is like a classic ipod at this point)

3. games can be stored on memory card. some games are like 6gb so it adds up.

4. storing movies and shows i downloaded from playboxhd, showbox and movieshd, the GOAT free movie and shows bootleg apps. This shyt is a lifesaver on long ass plane trips or anywhere you're stuck at.

5. on some real shyt i also read books, comics and manga. i store all that shyt offline.

Honorable Mention: Offline use of OneNote. My fav app of all time and the most important app I use.

Bottomline: Do not rely on the cloud for all your needs. You won't always have the internet. Sometimes that shyt goes down and I ain't paying for it when I fly to destinations overseas.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
1. recording 4k videos when you go out to a function, event, concert, party etc. if you're a nerd that doesn't leave your basement then this is not an issue.

2. downloading playlists and albums from google play, spotify, so that you don't use up data (phone is like a classic ipod at this point)

3. games can be stored on memory card. some games are like 6gb so it adds up.

4. storing movies and shows i downloaded from playboxhd, showbox and movieshd, the GOAT free movie and shows bootleg apps. This shyt is a lifesaver on long ass plane trips or anywhere you're stuck at.

5. on some real shyt i also read books, comics and manga. i store all that shyt offline.

Honorable Mention: Offline use of OneNote. My fav app of all time and the most important app I use.

Bottomline: Do not rely on the cloud for all your needs. You won't always have the internet. Sometimes that shyt goes down and I ain't paying for it when I fly to destinations overseas.

1. Average person has yet to own a 4k tv even the cheaper ones are such a smaller size that again the average person can't tell the difference in quality , unless your a nerd that doesn't leave the basement

2. Who records 4k, downloads movies etc but doesn't have unlimited data (especially when said person is talkin about traveling overseas all the time)

3. No one is doing serious gaming (especially a 6 gig game) on a phone screen ,unless your a nerd who doesn't leave the basement

4. I already addressed this movie point before

5. I have literally close to a thousand ebooks/ mags on a external drive it's maybe 4 to 6 gigs.

6. I live in the dam boondocks and there is Internet everywhere, unless it's a spontaneous "overseas" trip you can download stuff ahead of time in case your somewhere where there's no Internet

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
1. Average person has yet to own a 4k tv even the cheaper ones are such a smaller size that again the average person can't tell the difference in quality , unless your a nerd that doesn't leave the basement

2. Who records 4k, downloads movies etc but doesn't have unlimited data (especially when said person is talkin about traveling overseas all the time)

3. No one is doing serious gaming (especially a 6 gig game) on a phone screen ,unless your a nerd who doesn't leave the basement

4. I already addressed this movie point before

5. I have literally close to a thousand ebooks/ mags on a external drive it's maybe 4 to 6 gigs.

6. I live in the dam boondocks and there is Internet everywhere, unless it's a spontaneous "overseas" trip you can download stuff ahead of time in case your somewhere where there's no Internet
i disagree.

also, u totally skipped the music point. the music alone warrants a microsd. :mj: