Daps
note 4 gang >>>>

writing-with-pen-1-iphoneness_1418883511.gif

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
@Liquid this thread needs to be stickied, sir. Guys I'm looking to switch over to a Note 4. Found someone selling a like new one on craigslist for 350. Should I bite? Mind you, I need to do this ASAP because I'm switching to Sprint and I need to return the Note Edge they sent me before time runs out.

1. recording 4k videos when you go out to a function, event, concert, party etc. if you're a nerd that doesn't leave your basement then this is not an issue.

2. downloading playlists and albums from google play, spotify, so that you don't use up data (phone is like a classic ipod at this point)

3. games can be stored on memory card. some games are like 6gb so it adds up.

4. storing movies and shows i downloaded from playboxhd, showbox and movieshd, the GOAT free movie and shows bootleg apps. This shyt is a lifesaver on long ass plane trips or anywhere you're stuck at.

5. on some real shyt i also read books, comics and manga. i store all that shyt offline.

Honorable Mention: Offline use of OneNote. My fav app of all time and the most important app I use.

Bottomline: Do not rely on the cloud for all your needs. You won't always have the internet. Sometimes that shyt goes down and I ain't paying for it when I fly to destinations overseas.
Where have I heard of One Note? Isn't that microsoft? I've been using Evernote lately. Love it. Also which phones are recording in 4k? When you download music from spotify, where does the list save to?
1. Average person has yet to own a 4k tv even the cheaper ones are such a smaller size that again the average person can't tell the difference in quality , unless your a nerd that doesn't leave the basement

2. Who records 4k, downloads movies etc but doesn't have unlimited data (especially when said person is talkin about traveling overseas all the time)

3. No one is doing serious gaming (especially a 6 gig game) on a phone screen ,unless your a nerd who doesn't leave the basement

4. I already addressed this movie point before

5. I have literally close to a thousand ebooks/ mags on a external drive it's maybe 4 to 6 gigs.

6. I live in the dam boondocks and there is Internet everywhere, unless it's a spontaneous "overseas" trip you can download stuff ahead of time in case your somewhere where there's no Internet
Where are you getting these ebooks and mags from?

Just found out I can get the Note 4 for $50 or the 5 for $125 :blessed:
WHERE?!?!?!
22nltf.jpg

Finally arrived at the office :blessed:
Where'd you get it from? How much?
note 4 gang >>>>

writing-with-pen-1-iphoneness_1418883511.gif

YOOO!! Where did you get that?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
@Thatrogueassdiaz

Read my review: Dre The Sage: Why I Love OneNote
Download here: OneNote - Android Apps on Google Play

Note 4K Video

About Spotify... you need to learn how to google man.

SAVE SPOTIFY PLAYLISTS ON YOUR MICROSD
Spotify's lack of options to save offline cache files to SD can be worked around. By default, Spotify will use the storage are that has the most room on it, so if you have a 32Gb microSD and a smaller internal phone storage, you're in luck.

1. Spotify needs to be installed AFTER the microSD hard been inserted, so the best way to make sure is to delete and re-install Spotify.
  2. Log in and set you download quality to 'Extreme'. This can be changed later on, but it does help convince Spotify to use the storage with the most space on it.
  3. Now sort out your offline playlists and download again. You should find that Spotify has put your offline cache on your microSD, leaving you with a nice healthy chunk of internal space freed up!

Here's some comics: GetComics

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
@Liquid this thread needs to be stickied, sir. Guys I'm looking to switch over to a Note 4. Found someone selling a like new one on craigslist for 350. Should I bite? Mind you, I need to do this ASAP because I'm switching to Sprint and I need to return the Note Edge they sent me before time runs out.

Where have I heard of One Note? Isn't that microsoft? I've been using Evernote lately. Love it. Also which phones are recording in 4k? When you download music from spotify, where does the list save to?

Where are you getting these ebooks and mags from?

WHERE?!?!?!

Where'd you get it from? How much?

YOOO!! Where did you get that?
The dude misquoted how much it was, turns out it was 200, still good, but not 50. :francis:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
@Thatrogueassdiaz

Read my review: Dre The Sage: Why I Love OneNote
Download here: OneNote - Android Apps on Google Play

Note 4K Video

About Spotify... you need to learn how to google man.

SAVE SPOTIFY PLAYLISTS ON YOUR MICROSD
Spotify's lack of options to save offline cache files to SD can be worked around. By default, Spotify will use the storage are that has the most room on it, so if you have a 32Gb microSD and a smaller internal phone storage, you're in luck.

1. Spotify needs to be installed AFTER the microSD hard been inserted, so the best way to make sure is to delete and re-install Spotify.
  2. Log in and set you download quality to 'Extreme'. This can be changed later on, but it does help convince Spotify to use the storage with the most space on it.
  3. Now sort out your offline playlists and download again. You should find that Spotify has put your offline cache on your microSD, leaving you with a nice healthy chunk of internal space freed up!

Here's some comics: GetComics

Thanks man. Like I've said before, Coli is my google when I am only semi interested in something. I'll read your review on One Note in a minute

The dude misquoted how much it was, turns out it was 200, still good, but not 50. :francis:
Where'd you get it from?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Low key thinking about picking up a Note 5 on friday :francis:, would probably get it and sell my 6+ to pay it off, so I can still get the 6+S on EIP when that drops.