NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Terrible ordering system, slow updates, missed updates when promised, buggy updates when they get here, etc. The phone hardware is solid for the price, but the people running the company are completely off and it's spilling into the actual software running on the phone.

Go back to the Nexus :ufdup:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Craiglist was good to a brother.

:myman:

Go back to the Nexus :ufdup:

Never should have left. Just got sticker shock from the price jump between the N5 and N6. I've had the G1, Nexus S4G, Nexus 4 and Nexus 5, and have never had the minor headaches I've had from using the OPO.

Might hit up swappa tonight and let this OPO go for cheap while it's still worth something.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Terrible ordering system, slow updates, missed updates when promised, buggy updates when they get here, etc. The phone hardware is solid for the price, but the people running the company are completely off and it's spilling into the actual software running on the phone.
I put a stock CM12 ROM on mine and its been butter.

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
Had a chance to get a M9 for super cheap, then realized i don't need it but i wanted it. Something to think about for all you phone nerds who change phones every year or some shyt. Theres going to be a better model of your phone in less then a year, think about that. It'll be outdated in less then a year.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Had a chance to get a M9 for super cheap, then realized i don't need it but i wanted it. Something to think about for all you phone nerds who change phones every year or some shyt. Theres going to be a better model of your phone in less then a year, think about that. It'll be outdated in less then a year.

Or you could have just bought the M9 and then sold it online for full price :francis: