Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally got this 32GB chi for de Droid. I did like having all my music on me at all times but truthfully, I was never listening to it all the time. I can put my "musts" along with some of these older interviews that I have been accumulating. I saw some threads stating that 64 would work in my phone but I didn't want to risk it. It was also a b i t ch finding all the artwork. Took me almost 3 days and I'm still missing a bunch of Dancehall album covers that I don't think I will ever acquire. I'm also surprised by how little data was lost to format the card. 32GB results in 29.71GB of free space.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I currently have a Nexus 4 and I just ordered a Nexus 6. That shyt is $700! :damn: Did I fukk up?
yea you did. Cancel that joint. Who is your carrier? You can walk into a VZW and but one 599 full retail and use on any carrier, or on EBay they are all under 500 bucks now for a used joint.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I'm thinking of upgrading to Lollipop, but I don't know if it's worth:patrice:

giphy.gif

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
This one plus lollipop ota update has been all struggle even with the patch. This is the type of android user experience that will drive someone to an iPhone. I'm about to root this and rom it which I didn't want to do. I'm using aux cord because Bluetooth is dead. I'd go back to KitKat if it was an option.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the lolipop update seemed good but there are a few things that are bothersome. My phone sleeps like 2 seconds after I wake it. Screen shuts off way too quickly. I can't seem to adjust this on my note 3. Also, the stupid notification screen is too jumbled and messy.

Lastly, this has been a complaint of mine for years. I've had 2 Android phones since swiching from iphones. I can't see the gotdamn screen in broad daylight even with brightness turned to max. Never had this issue on my iphone 1 or 2 when I had them. How in this day and age can I not see my screen in the sun?

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
yea you did. Cancel that joint. Who is your carrier? You can walk into a VZW and but one 599 full retail and use on any carrier, or on EBay they are all under 500 bucks now for a used joint.
if you cop a nexus 6 from verizon does it have a bunch of bloatware on it though?

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I wouldnt know, its a nexus though i assume it isnt a big deal to remove the stuff, the only ossue may be OTA updates
i think he bought the 64gb from the google store which is $700

the 32gb is $650 on the google store and $600 from verizon

i'd rather pay the extra 50 bucks for a device with none of the extra bloatware etc