Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
That's the main reason I don't like phones from carriers is that it has a bunch of bullshyt on it. I suspect that there's going to be a price drop on the Nexus 6 soon.
yeah man nexus devices are so clean and simple it would be a shame if carriers are contaminating them with their bullshyt apps

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the lolipop update seemed good but there are a few things that are bothersome. My phone sleeps like 2 seconds after I wake it. Screen shuts off way too quickly. I can't seem to adjust this on my note 3. Also, the stupid notification screen is too jumbled and messy.

Lastly, this has been a complaint of mine for years. I've had 2 Android phones since swiching from iphones. I can't see the gotdamn screen in broad daylight even with brightness turned to max. Never had this issue on my iphone 1 or 2 when I had them. How in this day and age can I not see my screen in the sun?
What phones have you owned? My S6 gets 700 nits of brightness in daylight. No visibility problems :ufdup:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i think he bought the 64gb from the google store which is $700

the 32gb is $650 on the google store and $600 from verizon

i'd rather pay the extra 50 bucks for a device with none of the extra bloatware etc
Lol its a nexus you can remove it free, and like insaid before he can cop a used one for under 600.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
This one plus lollipop ota update has been all struggle even with the patch. This is the type of android user experience that will drive someone to an iPhone. I'm about to root this and rom it which I didn't want to do. I'm using aux cord because Bluetooth is dead. I'd go back to KitKat if it was an option.

Root the Exodus nightly ROM on it, its good and better than CM12

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
This one plus lollipop ota update has been all struggle even with the patch. This is the type of android user experience that will drive someone to an iPhone. I'm about to root this and rom it which I didn't want to do. I'm using aux cord because Bluetooth is dead. I'd go back to KitKat if it was an option.

My entire OPO experience has been trash. I've been debating just puplong the plug on this shyt and going back to a Nexus or even getting an iPhone :scusthov:

I'll never fukk with the OnePlus company again.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
My entire OPO experience has been trash. I've been debating just puplong the plug on this shyt and going back to a Nexus or even getting an iPhone :scusthov:

I'll never fukk with the OnePlus company again.
It really had potential, but the whole shyt unraveled. Im using my opo (unlimited data) to tether my iphone which has limited data to stream datpiff on bluetooth since the opo bluetooth is broken. I have to restart the opo a few times a day just to fix shyt that stopped working or annoying glitches.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
It really had potential, but the whole shyt unraveled. Im using my opo (unlimited data) to tether my iphone which has limited data to stream datpiff on bluetooth since the opo bluetooth is broken. I have to restart the opo a few times a day just to fix shyt that stopped working or annoying glitches.

My bluetooth has never worked right since jumping to Lollipop. My track data doesn't show in my car anymore so I have to look down at my phone to see my tracks.

I keep going back to kitkat cause it works, but I do want the latest OS. I'm think gonna stick with it until the summer/fall when the new shyt drops though. I don't want to buy the new Nexus or iPhone now at full price now and then the new one drops in September/October.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
My bluetooth has never worked right since jumping to Lollipop. My track data doesn't show in my car anymore so I have to look down at my phone to see my tracks.

I keep going back to kitkat cause it works, but I do want the latest OS. I'm think gonna stick with it until the summer/fall when the new shyt drops though. I don't want to buy the new Nexus or iPhone now at full price now and then the new one drops in September/October.
I can get by with a rom if they don't patch this shyt soon, so I'm in the same boat. My data shows, but the bluetooth is sped up like a soul sample and it skips, not wavy. Ridiculous

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
How come it's been trash?

Terrible ordering system, slow updates, missed updates when promised, buggy updates when they get here, etc. The phone hardware is solid for the price, but the people running the company are completely off and it's spilling into the actual software running on the phone.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Came up on a Note 4 for $350 :blessed: , and I didn't have to use my upgrade so I still have that in my back pocket.

Much needed because my Note 2 was starting to struggle.