Official 2020 South Carolina Primary Thread: Joe Biden wins in blowout!

Who wins the Democrat primary in SC?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • Bernie

Votes: 57 59.4%
  • Warren

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Steyer

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Mayor Pete

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amy Kloubacher

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
We just vote of emotion huh, Bernie people are rational huh.

just like 2016 Bernie stans go full c00n as soon as voting in the south begins. Maybe just maybe black voters know that a washed communist will be the worst L we will ever take. All the down ballot gains we got was with moderates, I honestly hate you fukkin stans.
A significant portion of sanders supporters are c00ns, misogynists and flat out racists. Go on twitter now and read the comments under warren thread and its all she is a whore and every-other misogynist slur in the dictionary, its back to the same blacks are too stupid to know whats good for them, how dare black people not bow down to the saviour bernie. Justice democrats the tyt partisan hack group didnt flip a single republican seat in the house or senate in the midterms, the 40 seats dem got were moderates and by white suburb gains with minority vote. They arent that different from trump supporters, equally as vile and racists.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I know it ain't gonna happen but if he gets Stacey Abrams, it's a WRAP

giphy.gif

Hell not to that sellout Stacy Abrams.

She's Bloomberg puppet and an opportunist.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A significant portion of sanders supporters are c00ns, misogynists and flat out racists. Go on twitter now and read the comments under warren thread and its all she is a whore and every-other misogynist slur in the dictionary, its back to the same blacks are too stupid to know whats good for them, how dare black people not bow down to the saviour bernie. Justice democrats the tyt partisan hack group didnt flip a single republican seat in the house or senate in the midterms, the 40 seats dem got were moderates and by white suburb gains with minority vote. They arent that different from trump supporters, equally as vile and racists.
total nonsense.
We just vote of emotion huh, Bernie people are rational huh.

just like 2016 Bernie stans go full c00n as soon as voting in the south begins. Maybe just maybe black voters know that a washed communist will be the worst L we will ever take. All the down ballot gains we got was with moderates, I honestly hate you fukkin stans.
but you don't support asylum for refguees from south america! that's what your anti bernie beef is about.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
So they voted for Biden cause he wants to maintain the status quo which isn't working all that great for black people?

That is some fukking twisted logic.

I'm not sour just because they didn't vote for Bernie, but they didn't even give Stayer a look when he was the candidate trying the hardest to speak to black issues specifically. a shyt, voting for a candidate like Biden who offers nothing but the status quo and wholly ignoring Stayer, continues the precedent that you don't have to earn black people's votes. You just appeal to their emotions, get the pastors and long time politicians in your pocket and you are good to go.

Which candidate in the future is going to invest that heavily in appealing to black issues in South Carolina again after last nights embarrassment?

S.C gotta hold this monumental L.

You talking about an older Black primary electorate. The majority of these people have gone from shotgun shacks and segregated schools to pensions, suv's and Tom Joyner Cruises. Things have worked out for them and they don't want radical change.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Hell not to that sellout Stacy Abrams.

She's Bloomberg puppet and an opportunist.
how is she a puppet? She hasn’t endorsed him, even when he gave her money before his run.

Where was Bernie’s, Biden’s, Liz’s, Steyer’s, Pete’s, etc $5M donation for her to help fight (black) voter suppression?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You talking about an older Black primary electorate. The majority of these people have gone from shotgun shacks and segregated schools to pensions, suv's and Tom Joyner Cruises. Things have worked out for them and they don't want radical change.
This is what you reduce their experience to...just wow. :gucci:

even if this, off base, analysis is how their lives went, they quite rightly should be able to sit back and enjoy stability after literally being the generation getting their heads bashed in to obtain stable middle class lives