Official 2020 South Carolina Primary Thread: Joe Biden wins in blowout!

Who wins the Democrat primary in SC?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • Bernie

Votes: 57 59.4%
  • Warren

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Steyer

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Mayor Pete

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amy Kloubacher

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
props to Joe but you still not finna win...bubu I did lie about being arrested trying to see Mandela, is more ammunition for his opps that already has a treasure trove of his lying history

Unbelievable breh. Bernie gets attacked when people even mention that he got arrested fighting for civil rights or marched with King, but Biden can tell a whole lie about Mandela and the MSM is completely silent.

The treatment of Bernie Sanders by CNN and especially MSNBC in relation to other Dem candidates has been on of the most openly biased and disgusting media events that I have ever witnessed.

Not in a million years did I ever think I would have sympathy for Trump, but MSNBC and CNN and other "Liberal" Media outlets are doing all they can to convince me that they are dishonest actors. When they have it in for you, they'll go to Fox News lengths to destroy you.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
GA is still hard Republican.
200k vote difference in 2016 in a state with high voter suppression which Stacey has been working to reverse. that + northerners and blacks still migrating there does put GA in play, it will still be red this year, but continuing to invest there could payoff in 2024

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is it so hard for you to to accept that there is a significant portion of this country that does not agree with neither your nor Bernie's vision for America.

Just because they merely do not agree with your solutions does not mean they are against solutions.

This has probably been the most disingenuous argument you all have been making for the past 4 years.

@DEAD7 am I right?
Was in full agreement until you called @DEAD7.

Dapped
Undapped
Negged
Reported

:mjgrin:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Unbelievable breh. Bernie gets attacked when people even mention that he got arrested fighting for civil rights or marched with King, but Biden can tell a whole lie about Mandela and the MSM is completely silent.

The treatment of Bernie Sanders by CNN and especially MSNBC in relation to other Dem candidates has been on of the most openly biased and disgusting media events that I have ever witnessed.

Not in a million years did I ever think I would have sympathy for Trump, but MSNBC and CNN and other "Liberal" Media outlets are doing all they can to convince me that they are dishonest actors. When they have it in for you, they'll go to Fox News lengths to destroy you.

The fact that Biden just did that and completely got away with it was incredible. When I googled the story I ended up with as many British papers reporting on it as American.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
becasue mods bushed the only poster who did even attempt to explain Biden’s plans...right wrong or annoying @Warren Moon was the only Biden supporter to try to go in depth on Biden. Most posters here were anti Biden from the jump and thus never looked at his plans (I’m guilty of this too...might be the only top 5 candidate whose site I didn’t look at)
I was wondering what happened to him. Do you know why he was bushed?

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY

he gets much better treatment on fox news which is hilarious.

i try to tell people the DNC and RNC are two sides of thr same coin but sheep gonna sheep :manny:

its unfortunate that older voters rely heavily on. CNN, MSNBC and Fox for their political correspondence because its so easy to control the narrative.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
he gets much better treatment on fox news which is hilarious.

i try to tell people the DNC and RNC are two sides of thr same coin but sheep gonna sheep :manny:

its unfortunate that older voters rely heavily on. CNN, MSNBC and Fox for their political correspondence because its so easy to control the narrative.
CNN has been a bit better than MSNBC to Bernie

But Bernie’s online digital operation is really killing it and has effectively countered these cable outlets. Remember, besides FOX, the other two outlets ain’t doing numbers like that every night.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I was wondering what happened to him. Do you know why he was bushed?
Nope, but even tho I’ve disagreed with him a lot, I feel like breh should be allowed to post when all these other spammers, shyt posters, suspect 8 yr old sub 2000 posts accounts, and agenda heavy posters are allowed to remain

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
becasue mods bushed the only poster who did even attempt to explain Biden’s plans...right wrong or annoying @Warren Moon was the only Biden supporter to try to go in depth on Biden. Most posters here were anti Biden from the jump and thus never looked at his plans (I’m guilty of this too...might be the only top 5 candidate whose site I didn’t look at)
Typed his name in my browser.

Not a single purple link on his site

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Steyer over performed in SC compared to elsewhere, but he has no realistic shot at winning.

Electability is a large part of pragmatism.

My father loves Elizabeth Warren, but doesn't think she'll win because a lot of men don't like women talking that real shyt to them.

He voted for Biden yesterday because of it.

He also finds Bernie to be a kook and will not vote for his based on his illegal immigration views.

He thinks Trump's wall is stupid and he thinks abolishing ICE stupid. :ehh:

Who knows what candidate will show up in the future but everyone of these people running will likely be dead or knocking on deaths door 10 years from now. :manny:
:dwillhuh: aren't all democrats pro immigration in some fashion.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s the frustrating part you won’t wins like this don’t help. Leading Candidates know they don’t have to speak to our issues because of a lot of us vote based off of emotion like being fond of Joe’s ties to Obama. I’m extremely frustrated with the outcome of this primary

We just vote of emotion huh, Bernie people are rational huh.

just like 2016 Bernie stans go full c00n as soon as voting in the south begins. Maybe just maybe black voters know that a washed communist will be the worst L we will ever take. All the down ballot gains we got was with moderates, I honestly hate you fukkin stans.