Official 2020 South Carolina Primary Thread: Joe Biden wins in blowout!

Who wins the Democrat primary in SC?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • Bernie

Votes: 57 59.4%
  • Warren

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Steyer

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Mayor Pete

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amy Kloubacher

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I don't like the fact that Joe Biden kept telling us Black voters here to do something for HIM, but never said what he'll do for US.

This whole political show is horrible.

Bernie looks like he is apathetic or too sheepish to vouch for blacks

And Biden just straight up using blacks without offering anything in return

Makes me willing to deal with trump for another 4 years

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A significant portion of sanders supporters are c00ns, misogynists and flat out racists. Go on twitter now and read the comments under warren thread and its all she is a whore and every-other misogynist slur in the dictionary, its back to the same blacks are too stupid to know whats good for them, how dare black people not bow down to the saviour bernie. Justice democrats the tyt partisan hack group didnt flip a single republican seat in the house or senate in the midterms, the 40 seats dem got were moderates and by white suburb gains with minority vote. They arent that different from trump supporters, equally as vile and racists.

Been saying this. It’s amazing people can’t peep them for what they are.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is she a puppet? She hasn’t endorsed him, even when he gave her money before his run.

Where was Bernie’s, Biden’s, Liz’s, Steyer’s, Pete’s, etc $5M donation for her to help fight (black) voter suppression?
I think the issue is dude literally changed his position on that overnight just to become president. People would not have an issue with Tom Steyer doing that.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I think the issue is dude literally changed his position on that overnight just to become president. People would not have an issue with Tom Steyer doing that.
No, people have an issue with her taking his money, yet no one else was cutting checks. Like stop it, this is politics, yep, sometimes you deal with people you don’t ideologically agree with if it means pushing your agenda ahead. In this case, he’s been donating to her state run and voter suppression fight, the other candidates haven’t, had they, it may have been easier for her to turn his money down.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Warren stans crying makes me laugh. She ran a trash tier campaign. She had multiple moments where it seemed like she could win, and once people started paying attention to her she folded. She never could expand her base of support beyond some white people. Never really tried. Her outreach attempts were laughable. In the debates, she harps on the same things over and over. As if real people sit around hand writing about billionaires. Her candidacy doesn't really sound anything like the Warren I remember from years ago.

Nothing is ever her fault. She runs a trash campaign with zero black support...and it's sexism. She falls on her face trying to attack Bernie...and it's society's fault. Get outta here.