"Of Course America Isn't Racist. Whites Put Their Bodies On The Line For Us." - Jim Brown

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk that. :camby:

dikk Gregory never C00NED. He stayed on CAC neck 'til the day he died. :birdman:

Breh read my other posts cause you missed the point.

I said in another post that unlike Jim....dikk was able to still tour and make money as a comedian all the way till his death. Money was not a problem for dikk.

We literally have examples of Jim going around asking folks for money for his organization the last 3 or 4 years.

Also my point stands on Kap, Eric Reid and folks like Rosa Parks...and the community needed to support them. Once they are old broken and poor.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
He’s obviously not too dumb and old to do this though. So why y’all chalking it up to old age:stopitslime:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh read my other posts cause you missed the point.

I said in another post that unlike Jim....dikk was able to still tour and make money as a comedian all the way till his death. Money was not a problem for dikk.

We literally have examples of Jim going around asking folks for money for his organization the last 3 or 4 years.

Also my point stands on Kap, Eric Reid and folks like Rosa Parks...and the community needed to support them. Once they are old broken and poor.

Tariq was talking on one of his show that dikk Gregory died broke.

He helped raise funds for dikk Gregory funeral.

Daps
Man fukk that. :camby:

dikk Gregory never C00NED. He stayed on CAC neck 'til the day he died. :birdman:

While you ultimately can't blame anybody else for your c00ning, I'll be damn if you can rely on the black community for support if you stick your damn neck out.

Tariq did get support for Hidden Colors, but A LOT of nikkas was beefin' about that. I'm not pro or anti-Tariq, but what WILL we put our dollars behind, then????

I read MULTIPLE people on here AND FB say some variation of, 'fukk that shyt! He had better manage his money!" when someone suggested we support Kaep and Eric financially.

We want motherfukkers to risk life, limb and livelihood, but give nikkas the stink eye when asked to donate. :deadmanny:

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Not surprised at this, both him and Fred Williamson have this kind of mind set. It's a shame cause I am a fan of of there movies. Hells, JB is notorious for sleeping with white woman in all of his films.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
This is what happens to old folks near the end,they get soft with the inevitable thats straight ahead....He might not even realize hes being manipulated and really thinks Trump is meeting with him cuz he admires him...

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
stephen brown

VBgTYPL.gif