"Of Course America Isn't Racist. Whites Put Their Bodies On The Line For Us." - Jim Brown

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Some of you all need to accept Jim brown was always this, he was always a government agent.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Man, it’s almost like playing football damages your brains or something... His medulla oblongata probably looks like the apple sauce his nurses are feeding him. :francis:

I’ve been telling y’all for years, everything relating to Ohio - Cleveland specifically - is a total fukking dumpster fire seasoned with racism.

I expect nothing less from a state that puts chili on spaghetti.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Read that shyt from Jim Brown and just made me want to shoot myself damm near. :beli:

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Jim Brown said America's isn't racist but then agrees with Spike that America was built on the genocide of Indians and slavery of Black folks....how do you justify the koon tag after that?
I don't agree with some of the things he said but I agree that despite America's ways, it's the greatest country in the world. He made comments and sacrifices at the peak of his popularity, gotta respect and appreciate that by respectfully disagreeing if you do

Side note: I wish many of you nikkas actually believed that America was racist then you wouldn't tolerate anyone promoting degenerate behavior because that would mean being apart of the racist justice system

Honestly, I cant blame him. Being pro Black is lonely as shyt. Almost no one is pro Black. They just pro Black for their asses but not the collective. Jim done put in more work than all of us combined but hes been defeated. We gotta be honest about it to. This ain't Jesse Lee c00n ass. This is Jim Brown. He was right there with Ali in terms of racial pride now he is c00ning it up on Fox and Friends
...thus why nikkas find every excuse not to live that life inorder to avoid admitting this reality but still claiming to want to fight white supremacy so feel a certain way

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Honestly, I cant blame him. Being pro Black is lonely as shyt. Almost no one is pro Black. They just pro Black for their asses but not the collective. Jim done put in more work than all of us combined but hes been defeated. We gotta be honest about it to. This ain't Jesse Lee c00n ass. This is Jim Brown. He was right there with Ali in terms of racial pride now he is c00ning it up on Fox and Friends
At Least Ali died the same man.:francis::salute:

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well bobby must be lying cause here is literally a picture of Jim with his black wife (same sista he been married to for years) on June 29th 2018 at Louis Farakhan Jr. Funeral with Flava Flav in the picture.

He winning :leon:

His remarks is some tap dancing c00n shyt
It's like some literally wrote his a cac supremacy script with the talking points and all

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mentioned this before. Times like this a kat like Jim shouldn't even have to be doing this shyt. The community should step in and say here is x amount of dollars. You don't need to do this shyt Jim....you done fought the good fight and we are grateful.

I said when kap and eric reid took their stand the community should have gathered money and sent them say a few million on some thank you tip. We all know when these kats money run out folks gonna be on some :yeshrug: aint my problem type of shyt.

As the # 1 pick said these folks aren't protected or supported....then when they beat up, old and the money run out folks on some :yeshrug:. Then be shocked they out here c00ning.

shyt makes me mad every time I think about the owner of little ceasers having to pay rosa parks rent.

:ohhh:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
He also expressed a desire for women who are physically small: "I don't mean mousy small. I mean tight. Petite. Delicate. No excess. Thin legs, nice butt ... small. When I get into the bedroom, I don't want to see anything that's big like me. That includes big breasts. I don't want big breasts anywhere around me. Keep those big breasts away." He told Steve Rushin of Sports Illustrated, "I mess with young women. I know it's bad, but I'm bad.