"Of Course America Isn't Racist. Whites Put Their Bodies On The Line For Us." - Jim Brown

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mentioned this before. Times like this a kat like Jim shouldn't even have to be doing this shyt. The community should step in and say here is x amount of dollars. You don't need to do this shyt Jim....you done fought the good fight and we are grateful.

I said when kap and eric reid took their stand the community should have gathered money and sent them say a few million on some thank you tip. We all know when these kats money run out folks gonna be on some :yeshrug: aint my problem type of shyt.

As the # 1 pick said these folks aren't protected or supported....then when they beat up, old and the money run out folks on some :yeshrug:. Then be shocked they out here c00ning.

shyt makes me mad every time I think about the owner of little ceasers having to pay rosa parks rent.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To you and @CHICAGO

I completely disagree. Even pro Black scholars have spoken on how being pro Black is the loneliest area as when you need people the most, we are there. So are you two saying Black scholars are wrong? These aren't your Michael Eric Dyson who play both sides and get feed by cacs. These are your Black scholars who died for only Black people

Its true as shyt. You can look at history and see how many of these folks aren't protected. Especially in old age. But mothafukkas would fight if you said something about they favorite athlete. While they throwing money to them for some shoes and those same kats won't even stand up to speak on any issues...cough cough MJ.

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
I think Jim Brown just wants to be relevant again and has found a way to grasp a little attention.

He will be chewed up and spat out when the right gets bored with the incohorent ramblings of a CTE-destroyed old c00n.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Sadly you are right....even though I hate to admit it. Also unlike dikk Gregory who was someone who had a gift of gab who could just make money as a comedian. Jim talent was tied to athleticism and acting. Once all that dried up...his options might not have been the same. Plus the countless money he spent on saving young brothas.

As I mentioned he needs the money that is why he is doing this shyt. The question I have is........is he all there. Jim is in his 80s and I believe he can't walk now. He was in a walker when the cavs won the championship. So he is probably in a worse condition now.
It's the unfortunate truth.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
294qkh1.gif

would send this shyt to my uncle
but he might crash the benz in anger.

wat6rr.jpg

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
Im not the biggest sports head in the world but isnt jim brown considered one of the greatest running backs of all time even tho he retired before everyone is this thread was born?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
What has Jim Brown even done to get the acclaim he does? Im not saying he hasnt done shyt, but I dont know of it. And the summit that he attended with Kareem and them was just to get Ali to stop his "protest" of the war. Thats straight out of Bob Arum's mouth who set up the summit...

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
dumb comment by Jim Brown, but @IbucciMane! , do this challenge for yourself..

stop making threads on here until you find a job. You made this in the afternoon when you could have been working, or out looking for work. nobody should be making threads in the afternoon unless they are a college student on here or work at nights

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What has Jim Brown even done to get the acclaim he does? Im not saying he hasnt done shyt, but I dont know of it. And the summit that he attended with Kareem and them was just to get Ali to stop his "protest" of the war. Thats straight out of Bob Arum's mouth who set up the summit...
Lol breh, you must not know nothing about Jim Brown.