"Of Course America Isn't Racist. Whites Put Their Bodies On The Line For Us." - Jim Brown

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
flabbynsick.png
flabbynsick.png
flabbynsick.png
flabbynsick.png
flabbynsick.png
flabbynsick.png
flabbynsick.png
flabbynsick.png
flabbynsick.png
flabbynsick.png
flabbynsick.png
flabbynsick.png
flabbynsick.png

Timestamp: 2:45

OldfashionedPowerlessHammerkop-size_restricted.gif

:mindblown:

What the fukk happened to this nikka man? Throwing your legacy away and 60+ years of 'Black Activism' away for a Trump butta biscuit :dahell: Disappointing as fukk :snoop: Thank god our heroes like Julius Malema, Willie D, ZaZa Ali, Assata Shakur, Tupac Shakur, Fred Hampton, Lebron James, Angela Rye, Tariq Nasheed, Malcolm X, MLK, Princess Nokia (:troll:), and others who fight for the AA/Diaspora fight never let us down.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
fukk all you nikkas for shytting on Jim Brown without understanding his history or legacy.

The man is 80 years old so I will give him a pass. The nikka is tired for fukks sake.

While c00n ass nikkas like MJ were silent on social issues Jim Brown was working to end gang violence in L.A. He was always putting in work in the hood. He was respected in the 50's and 60's and was an unapologetic alpha male on the field, in movies and real life when black men were rarely allowed to be seen that way.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
fukk all you nikkas for shytting on Jim Brown without understanding his history or legacy.

The man is 80 years old so I will give him a pass. The nikka is tired for fukks sake.

While c00n ass nikkas like MJ were silent on social issues Jim Brown was working to end gang violence in L.A. He was always putting in work in the hood. He was respected in the 50's and 60's and was an unapologetic alpha male on the field, in movies and real life when black men were rarely allowed to be seen that way.
I'm sure Black 'mothers' and 'fathers' who lost their children to racist Whites are tired too. Or the Black Men that have been systematically oppressed and sentenced to 20 in the pen for an ounce of weed; while their White counterpart got probation.

MJ has nothing to do with the discussion and I don't fukk with his shoes or merchandise at all. We are talking about 2018 climate. All of us are tired and dude made millions. There's Black folk still struggle in their 80's. My parents grew up during the Civil Rights era. They are in their late 60's now and we supporters of the BPP.

We have a right to criticize when he's out there kissing Trump's ass. You know, the same guy who was sued in 1975-1976 for REFUSING to rent to Blacks.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

I think he gets respect for his past, but no one should be given a pass for c00ning no matter what their past legacy is.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
He also expressed a desire for women who are physically small: "I don't mean mousy small. I mean tight. Petite. Delicate. No excess. Thin legs, nice butt ... small. When I get into the bedroom, I don't want to see anything that's big like me. That includes big breasts. I don't want big breasts anywhere around me. Keep those big breasts away." He told Steve Rushin of Sports Illustrated, "I mess with young women. I know it's bad, but I'm bad.

:huhldup:

This makes him sound he likes prepubescent girl.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I'm sure Black 'mothers' and 'fathers' who lost their children to racist Whites are tired too. Or the Black Men that have been systematically oppressed and sentenced to 20 in the pen for an ounce of weed; while their White counterpart got probation.

MJ has nothing to do with the discussion and I don't fukk with his shoes or merchandise at all. We are talking about 2018 climate. All of us are tired and dude made millions. There's Black folk still struggle in their 80's. My parents grew up during the Civil Rights era. They are in their late 60's now and we supporters of the BPP.

We have a right to criticize when he's out there kissing Trump's ass. You know, the same guy who was sued in 1975-1976 for REFUSING to rent to Blacks.

He's an old man just talking. Let him. Anyone with good sense is not going to jump on the Trump train because an old celebrity on his last legs does.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
If it's true this man is in a financial dry spell and not a soul helped him out then I'm just gonna turn an eye and pretend I didn't see this.

I'm not saying it's right but it's soul crushing to not get help from people who are supposed to be there for you. :wow: Been there.:wow:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
He has done some good work way back but his "legacy" is way overblown and he in no way deserves a pass. This is some fucc shyt n should b treated as such