OCTOPATH TRAVELER (PC, Xbox One, Switch)

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
What's yall main squad looking like?

Rell Shyt
Im not far. I started with the hunter. I got the cleric and the thief.

The hunter is realy dope how you can capture and use monsters

The clerics field skill is cool too. How you can get a follower and use them in battle.

Im gonna try to get it in for a few hours today.

Who do you like so far?

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Im not far. I started with the hunter. I got the cleric and the thief.

The hunter is realy dope how you can capture and use monsters

The clerics field skill is cool too. How you can get a follower and use them in battle.

Im gonna try to get it in for a few hours today.

Who do you like so far?

So far I only have Olbric I think that's his name as my main. And the dancer. I was just wondering around and i missed a couple villages with the characters in them. I'm looking to build my team. With a Warrior, Dancer, A black mage and one of those odd ball classes. Thoroughly enjoying the game so far though.

Rell Shyt

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
My game comes in on Thursday. Is there anything I should look out for when starting or any recommended tips?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
H'Aanit is fukkin ill.

Yeah she’s a beast( don’t even ask me how)

What's y'all squad?
I'm running with Primrose, Alfyn, Theiron and H'Aanit. I still need to pick up Cyrus though. Think I intend on using everyone if I can

My game comes in on Thursday. Is there anything I should look out for when starting or any recommended tips?

Game does a decent job of explaining things but optimal way of battling goes weapon attacks to break saving your boost points if you can, and then after you break them use boosted special abilities or elementals for max damage

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
What's y'all squad?
I'm running with Primrose, Alfyn, Theiron and H'Aanit. I still need to pick up Cyrus though. Think I intend on using everyone if I can

Game does a decent job of explaining things but optimal way of battling goes weapon attacks to break saving your boost points if you can, and then after you break them use boosted special abilities or elementals for max damage

H'aanit, Therion, Prim, Ophilia. Might swap Therion out with someone else tho.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
The first character you pick you have to have in your party for the whole game. So you could maybe read up on the characters to pick which one youd want to start with

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

be careful who you provoke if you main the hunter...I tried to provoke an elderly woman blocking a door and she hit me with a barrage of molting lava attacks that all did a series of 500+ damage. I was shook.

Reminded me of that all powerful store owner in Zelda link's awakening. And when you steal something from him and decided to return to his shop, he one shots you to death.