OCTOPATH TRAVELER (PC, Xbox One, Switch)

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
H'aanit is my main character.

Right now im rolling with Primose, Alfyn and Tressa.

A better more powerful party would probably have Olberic and Ophillia but these characters are more fun and interesting to use right now :manny:

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
What's y'all squad?
I'm running with Primrose, Alfyn, Theiron and H'Aanit. I still need to pick up Cyrus though. Think I intend on using everyone if I can

Game does a decent job of explaining things but optimal way of battling goes weapon attacks to break saving your boost points if you can, and then after you break them use boosted special abilities or elementals for max damage

I'm currently running with Olbric, Primrose, Cyrus, and Tressa. Tressa and Olbric are destroying everything. I'm thinking about swapping out Cyrus for Alf but I'm not sure yet.

Rell Shyt

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Gonna need to get some sub jobs soon. I think for sure I'm swapping out Alfyn for Ophilia in my main party once i outfit her with the Apothecary subjob and get her levels up. I need a staff user in my party badly

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just found a Cait and beat it after two hits. My whole party just shot up from Level 11 to 16 :damn:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just found a Cait and beat it after two hits. My whole party just shot up from Level 11 to 16 :damn:
Yes anytime you find a Cait, use magic attacks only cause they don't miss and hope you kill it before it runs
They can give you a ton of EXP or JP.

I ducked up and used the same characters too long and now have half my party at like 20 levels above the rest

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
So I'm trying my luck at Tressa's chapter 2. It says recommended lvl is 22 and My main Haanit is only 20. But Ophilia is guiding someone I truly believe will help in the boss battle. Not to mention being in this mansion I think I'll be able to lvl up before I reach the boss. My main issue atm is that I didn't stack up on healing and sp recovery items, so I barely have any. Ophilia is my only hope at healing.

I also used Haanit to capture this monkey that did 1000+ damage to an enemy So I think that'll help as well. If I can't win with this strategy, then I'mma have to go back to the mining area and stack up on healing items and such. and then return to the mansion. I think after this chapter,my Therion will finally be able to steal the 3rd item in his chapter 2 mission.

This game is pretty good if you ask me. I would love to see Square take a shot at making a 3D sequel to this game because I'm sure it would have potential to be GOTY. Glad I picked it up over Aces since I'm seeing people say that game is pretty bare bones, and I'm pretty good for multiplayer games atm.

LMAO I was also dying at how dude whooped Ali's ass and then dragged him off. I expected the beat down but not for them to drag his unconscious body off like that.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So I'm trying my luck at Tressa's chapter 2. It says recommended lvl is 22 and My main Haanit is only 20. But Ophilia is guiding someone I truly believe will help in the boss battle. Not to mention being in this mansion I think I'll be able to lvl up before I reach the boss. My main issue atm is that I didn't stack up on healing and sp recovery items, so I barely have any. Ophilia is my only hope at healing.

I also used Haanit to capture this monkey that did 1000+ damage to an enemy So I think that'll help as well. If I can't win with this strategy, then I'mma have to go back to the mining area and stack up on healing items and such. and then return to the mansion. I think after this chapter,my Therion will finally be able to steal the 3rd item in his chapter 2 mission.

This game is pretty good if you ask me. I would love to see Square take a shot at making a 3D sequel to this game because I'm sure it would have potential to be GOTY. Glad I picked it up over Aces since I'm seeing people say that game is pretty bare bones, and I'm pretty good for multiplayer games atm.

LMAO I was also dying at how dude whooped Ali's ass and then dragged him off. I expected the beat down but not for them to drag his unconscious body off like that.
Tressa's level 2 boss bodied me multiple times. He and his 2 lackeys can do AOE attacks that do like 300-500 dmg per hit. You need Ophelia to have great armor and a lot of SP to have a hope cause she will constantly be doing party heals. Also his shield gains 2 extra points everytime you break it.
I just said fukk it and left the mansion without beating the boss. I'm off to get all the secondary jobs first

Map for those if anyone is interested

original.jpg

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Tressa's level 2 boss bodied me multiple times. He and his 2 lackeys can do AOE attacks that do like 300-500 dmg per hit. You need Ophelia to have great armor and a lot of SP to have a hope cause she will constantly be doing party heals. Also his shield gains 2 extra points everytime you break it.
I just said fukk it and left the mansion without beating the boss. I'm off to get all the secondary jobs first

Map for those if anyone is interested

original.jpg

:to: