OCTOPATH TRAVELER (PC, Xbox One, Switch)

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I’m almost out of time on the new demo...I like how this has different starts for the characters like the first dragon age. my first run is the scholar...

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rfXtp24.mp4

https://imgtc.com/i/rfXtp24.mp4
https://imgtc.com/i/UQJgDkq.mp4
https://imgtc.com/i/nC5vAv6.mp4

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Oh there is a demo? I'll check it out, switch games get really overhyped so you never know the quality of them.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
while playing, I know if this game ever became a 3D RPG, it would be adored. with its dialogue, and characters, and environment. It would be a hit.

I didn't know you could continue from the demo, so that saved me a lot of time. And I'm playing as Haanit the hunter. I manged to beat the forest beast I wasn't able to in the demo. Also walking around lost atm until I check over the objective again, and the map, there are areas in which you should not be in. which gives me the Xenoblade vibes. How I go from danger level 1 to danger level 21 out of nowhere, and get one shotted by an enemy right quick.

Gonna need to get familiar with the battle elements because so far I'm not sure what's going on instead checking the vulnerability of my opponent, and managing that power gauge thing that strengthens my attack. I like the hunters capture ability too.

real early in the game right now, so if anybody comes up with some tips, plz drop em. :feedme:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
while playing, I know if this game ever became a 3D RPG, it would be adored. with its dialogue, and characters, and environment. It would be a hit.

I didn't know you could continue from the demo, so that saved me a lot of time. And I'm playing as Haanit the hunter. I manged to beat the forest beast I wasn't able to in the demo. Also walking around lost atm until I check over the objective again, and the map, there are areas in which you should not be in. which gives me the Xenoblade vibes. How I go from danger level 1 to danger level 21 out of nowhere, and get one shotted by an enemy right quick.

Gonna need to get familiar with the battle elements because so far I'm not sure what's going on instead checking the vulnerability of my opponent, and managing that power gauge thing that strengthens my attack. I like the hunters capture ability too.

real early in the game right now, so if anybody comes up with some tips, plz drop em. :feedme:

The Danger Level is telling you the recommended level you should be to go in that area. If it says Danger Level 21, don't go in there if you're under level 21. That's the games way of steering you in the right direction. Those dungeons are for later. The map isn't really necessary for traveling like that, just follow the paths and chests and it should lead you where you need to go. What the map is good for is fast traveling back to the previous towns you visited once you start picking up other travelers

Grabbed this in a physical copy..my bet is it'll be hard to find in a few years. Still running through Skyrim but this is next.

All indicators are this game is poised to be a big hit so I doubt it

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
the path to therion's chapter 2 was danger level 17. So I ended up running into a giant sheep. It won't let me flee, I can't capture it, I can't steal from it, my attacks do shyt all to it, and it can heal itself.

:dwillhuh: fukk all of this.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the path to therion's chapter 2 was danger level 17. So I ended up running into a giant sheep. It won't let me flee, I can't capture it, I can't steal from it, my attacks do shyt all to it, and it can heal itself.

:dwillhuh: fukk all of this.
Do you have 4 party members yet? Don't progress to chapter 2 until you have a full party