OCTOPATH TRAVELER (PC, Xbox One, Switch)

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They should have just made Bravely Default The Third
Why?
This new ip seems to have generated more excitement than either Bravely game ever did

Also, just cause they're making this now doesn't mean we won't get a new Bravely game in the future

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Played the demo. Think this is going to be a bargain bin purchase for me because...

(A) the combat isn't very compelling, and I felt the same about the Bravely Default games. It's hard to go from turn based games like Cosmic Star Heroine and Trails of which had intricate combat systems to this.

(B) personally I feel like I looking at the world more than walking around it.

(C) some of the writing is awful and this Olde English shyt is painful.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
game looks cool with nice music but I really hope they let you remove that effect where it looks like you are looking through a keyhole. It's really bothersome.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Played the demo while back only complaint that I have is the battle sprites for you and your party. It's cool in the overworld but in battle seeing chibi ff6 style sprites for your characters while your enemies are more detailed is really jarring so I hope they change that in the final game

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I've been said they should have just made a Bravely The Third instead of this. A sequel to an established franchise is less risky than a new IP.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I've been said they should have just made a Bravely The Third instead of this. A sequel to an established franchise is less risky than a new IP.

The Braverly team isn't making this, it's Acquire and their last hits were the Tenchu and Way of the Samurai games.

Braverly 3rd can still be happening.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
The Braverly team isn't making this, it's Acquire and their last hits were the Tenchu and Way of the Samurai games.

Braverly 3rd can still be happening.

This whole time I thought it was the same team. shyt sorta has a similar feeling I don't know.