OCTOPATH TRAVELER (PC, Xbox One, Switch)

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
This or Xenoblade Chronicles 2?

I'm currently playing the latter, and I'm always down for more JRPGs just want to know what y'all prefer.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
This or Xenoblade Chronicles 2?

I'm currently playing the latter, and I'm always down for more JRPGs just want to know what y'all prefer.
Im loving this but Xenoblade was incredible. If you already started xenoblade id say stick with that and play this later :yeshrug:

Theyre quite different tho, depends on what you're in the mood for

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Completed Therion, Primrose & Ophelia's second chapter. I really need to level up my other characters. My main squad of H'annit, Therion, Primrose & Ophelia are all or about at lvl 30.

Primrose's bewildering dance is a gift for level grinding :blessed:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My main squad of Primrose, Alfyn, Therion and H'Annit are all around level 40 or so. I've been using them too much. Poor Olberic is still level 8. My next highest after my mains is Tressa at level 26
I'm wrecking shyt with them. Do not sleep on the Merchant. The rest skill is one of the best in the whole game and there is a passive that let's you use half SP
Also got my main Primrose with that Scholar secondary, she heals and gains SP after every turn :takedat:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My main squad of Primrose, Alfyn, Therion and H'Annit are all around level 40 or so. I've been using them too much. Poor Olberic is still level 8. My next highest after my mains is Tressa at level 26
This is my squad as well.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Rolling with all of them except Ophelia swapped out with Tressa :blessed:

Anyway I can't play this game until Thursday... sometimes the consulting life sucks :mjcry:

I get paid to sit at home and play :blessed: waiting on FedEx and UPS to show up, just playing octopath... mutt is passed out... it's a good monday