Obesity might as well be a pandemic

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
man I thought everyone on the coli 2 boujee for public pools; my thread flopped :russ:

shiiiiit long as u put something in the cooler and can do a mean cannonball come thru :salute:
I'm down. My big ass be in the pool swimming, floating and back stroking.

I ain't never too boogie for a pool party.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Social media is a cancer.

You would never see people doing stuff like this on Public Access Television or whatever the outlet was back in the 1980s or 1990s.
I mean I'm disgusted and I'm a whole fatman. I do not know why and how people can eat themselves crazy. Like I know he not fukking til she geaux to sleep. Dude gotta be winded walking up 3 flights of steps.

WHY?!?!?!?!

Food is amazing but it ain't that good

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
fakkit ass Canadians are obsessed with USA
Shut ya broke bytch ass up you fukking fat bytch
Not my fault your broke ass living in a dogshyt apartment with bottles of fukking sugary drinks cuz they cheaper than fruits :umad:
Go kill yaself maybe your soul can then finally go overseas :mjlol:
fukking portable earthquake bytch go slap ya cac cigarette burning on ya head dog shyt momma for making your dad take off cuz she was a c*nt and he never saw you as his daughter:pacspit:

Stupid ass fat pouch having half breed mutt got the nerve to talk shyt :dead:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know, I travel to Europe allot, and I dont really remember seeing allot of fat people

I also dont remember seeing quick and easy access to fast food places like the drive-through's here in the U.S.

they definitely have fast food, but I dont remember seeing them at every corner like they are in the U.S

I travel to Amsterdam specifically allot, and allot of people ride bikes over there.

UK is fat as f*ck infact the entire anglosphere is the fattest cohort of them all. Europe bans the components used in American food plus has a sugar tax with walkable cities.

Having fat people plus free healthcare wouldn't make any sense.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Shut ya broke bytch ass up you fukking fat bytch
Not my fault your broke ass living in a dogshyt apartment with bottles of fukking sugary drinks cuz they cheaper than fruits :umad:
Go kill yaself maybe your soul can then finally go overseas :mjlol:
fukking portable earthquake bytch go slap ya cac cigarette burning on ya head dog shyt momma for making your dad take off cuz she was a c*nt and he never saw you as his daughter:pacspit:

Stupid ass fat pouch having half breed mutt got the nerve to talk shyt :dead:
Still mad I told you to visit the Suicide Forest and commit that,when your gay ass got flewed out to Japan by your sugar daddy?

Get over it refugee

My point stands,worry about Canada or better yet Haiti where you fled from,you fakkit ass try hard low quality poster

You insults ain't hitting because you know nothing about me
:umad:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Still mad I told you to visit the Suicide Forest and commit that,when your gay ass got flewed out to Japan by your sugar daddy?

Get over it refugee

My point stands,worry about Canada or better yet Haiti where you fled from,you fakkit ass try hard low quality poster

You insults ain't hitting because you know nothing about me
:umad:
Projecting again with ya insecurities you broke fat fukking she nikka bytch. Sugar daddy? Thatā€™s what you yearn for to help out with ya broke cross dressing bytch ass. Jealous that I can afford overseas trips with out a sugar daddy cuz I got a great career unlike your momma and yourself wishing for :russ:
Fled from HaĆÆti? Im sorry you half breed c00n cac sack of shyt my parents were born there not me you stupid fukking bytch ass cac/c00n
They definitely hitting since you always tryna get at me you fukking broke dogshyt son of a cracka ass cracka methwhore especially this thread since ya fat bytch ass triggered

Nobody loves you and it shows and no one would care if you killed yourself so instead of tryna project ya shyt onto me just off yaself and like I said go slap ya whore of a meth head mother ya portable earthquake she nikka soft drink guzzling fat bytch :mjlol: