Obesity might as well be a pandemic

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I've struggled with my weight over the course of my life, and I finally started losing weight sustainably, albeit slowly, when I stopped cutting calories. I think I have weight loss figured out. Eat until you're full, not too little or too much. I think it's best to eat an anti-inflammatory diet, which will naturally cut out most sugar and junk food. Work out 5 days a week, at least 30 minutes a day. Lastly, stick with it forever. There's never a time where you can stop working out and eating right.
This is it. Don’t worry about how much you eat but you gotta work out near every day. It’s not gotta be hard workouts just something to get your body temp up and blood pumping. Also get a light workout in before bed so your body is digesting while you sleep.

I also recommend making a home gym. That way you ain’t gotta stress about getting to the gym. There are plenty of YouTubers that will put you through a better workout at home than what you get on the tread

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This vid was made 10 years ago. :beli:

Holy shyt.

He said that 75% of people who wanted to join the army were ineligible because they were obese.

Of the 25% who were, 60% of those couldn’t pass the basic fitness test that was given to them on the 1st day. That test was 1 minute of push-ups, 1 minute of sit-ups, and a 1 mile run.

:mjtf:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
full
: "They got some big woman out in San Antonio."

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Car based societies tend to have these problems. I’m losing weight now but just stopping the small car rides and biking or walking to where I need to go

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Them numbers didn’t account for the weight people gained during quarantine, next time you’re on the train take a look at everyone.
Some people I saw after quarantine is god damn sad.
That shyt happened I got bowflex dumbells at my place with a bench and a stationary bike(later on) and I started running outside more for cardio.
I was like 216 at 6’1 still cut and in shape but by June I was already down to 190 cuz I wasn’t finna let that shyt slow me down and I was already working out before the pandemic but I decided to take up a notch cuz I wasn’t finna go :flabbynsick: cuz I didn’t have access to a gym. I’m in the best shape of my life rn :wow:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Man leave fat people alone 🤣😂🤣🤣

They ain't fukking with nobody most of the time IMO

But me and wife were on a cruise recently and kept wondering how some of these big mufukkas was taking a bath because those cruise ship bathrooms are tight as fukk and our home showers are huge

So we would laugh to each other about how to shower and not rub ya body up against the walls or the curtain was a real task and we are both fit people

Like who wants to shower and then ya body touches up against the wall and you ain't even at ya own crib 🤣🤣🤢🤢

Funny thing is I snapped a pic of a mufukka in the burger line right 🤣😂🤣

Crazy right?

Now how about that's a fukking man...🤢🤢🤢

A big ass mufukka in a dress with poor posture😂🤣😂🤣😂

And to top it off when it was time to hit the build a bear for my kids this mufukka is in there getting a build a bear with the other children my nikka 🤣😂🤣

But he has no kid with him, just 3 more punks

Grown ass man dressed in drag on a cruise full of women buying build a bears

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
my mother once said don't hang out with fat people because you will end up being fat and she wasn't wrong. I've seen many a women hang out with fat lummoxes they call friends. a few moons later and they're fat as well being overtaken by the dark calling of fattening foods and sugars

My aunt said something similar, she said don’t keep fat ppl too close or you’ll catch their laziness or something like that. She was drunk so it didn’t make a lot of sense.