Obesity might as well be a pandemic

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
my mother once said don't hang out with fat people because you will end up being fat and she wasn't wrong. I've seen many a women hang out with fat lummoxes they call friends. a few moons later and they're fat as well being overtaken by the dark calling of fattening foods and sugars
Na, while you playing this is somewhat true and vice versa if you have no self control.

My girl can cook her ass off and most of her friends are fat with no portion control.

I'm a gym rat that eats healthy so my habits rubbed off on her and now she works out religiously and eats right.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I know the definition of a pandemic it gotta be infectious.
But isn’t it when you got people these body positivity people spewing bullshyt about being like fat fukks is ok to other people that are trying to cut their weight down causing them to stop or to not do anything about it and just keep eating away? That some infection of the mind like people are being brainwashed into not bettering themselves and letting themselves become fat obese lards.

shyt is a major fukking problem man. These people spewing that fat is ok shyt should be arrested for fukking biological terrorism :manny:
This problem existed before modern day "body positivity advocates" . Our families are from the same place, and in the old school, people were encouraged and praised for being "gras". People from other cultures were on the same time, too.

Many of us had to unlearn a lot of that stuff. This epidemic has been brewing for decades.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
This problem existed before modern day "body positivity advocates" . Our families are from the same place, and in the old school, people were encouraged and praised for being "gras". People from other cultures were on the same time, too.

Many of us had to unlearn a lot of that stuff. This epidemic has been brewing for decades.
Yeah but know its fukking worse.
Like as you can see in my OP shyt has been getting worse and worse. Now we got terrorists advocating for people to not address the issue

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Yeah but know its fukking worse.
Like as you can see in my OP shyt has been getting worse and worse. Now we got terrorists advocating for people to not address the issue
I hear and get your overall point. I just think the social media figures have loud voices, but not quite the influence that people think.

Not just on this topic, but on a lot of topics.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep and these body positivity idiots yell that this doesn’t matter they shouldn’t be more active when it would be saving their lives in the long run same for portions.
These people are fukking terrorists
Body positivity is nonsense created by women for women.

Nowhere does this body positivity apply to men.

Now to be fair, there probably is some situation where body positivity does matter and can be helpful. I’m thinking in terms of people with bulimia or other disorders like that.

But that whole thing has morphed into a way for regular overweight people to bullshyt themselves into thinking their choices are okay.

And look, a lot of us are unhealthy and need to be in better shape. There’s probably some shame in allowing oneself to get so big. But there’s MORE SHAME in being obese and pretending that it’s ok.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
my mother once said don't hang out with fat people because you will end up being fat and she wasn't wrong. I've seen many a women hang out with fat lummoxes they call friends. a few moons later and they're fat as well being overtaken by the dark calling of fattening foods and sugars
same with big girls who try to fatten up dudes they dating

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
I've struggled with my weight over the course of my life, and I finally started losing weight sustainably, albeit slowly, when I stopped cutting calories. I think I have weight loss figured out. Eat until you're full, not too little or too much. I think it's best to eat an anti-inflammatory diet, which will naturally cut out most sugar and junk food. Work out 5 days a week, at least 30 minutes a day. Lastly, stick with it forever. There's never a time where you can stop working out and eating right.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I legit thought the rise of clout chasing and social media might stem this shyt. But its just not happening. shyt really is bad out there. I wonder what its like on those dating apps if everyone is so overweight? Like, I wanna install one and make an account and look but Ill fukk around and get an email/text or something from that shyt and have my girl looking at me sideways :mjgrin:

But seriously, I have 3 friends that are overweight and all 3 of them nikkas be on some "no fat chicks" shyt and Im just like ... how the fukk does that work when your standards are so high but you dont even meet them? Yall all just scrolling past each other on dating apps or some shyt?

Weirdos.