Obesity might as well be a pandemic

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
1. Americans work more hours than any other CAC country.

2. Infrastructure was built around cars. Nobody walks anywhere anymore. Which is why the most fit group are homeless drug addicts.

3. There are more fast food spots per square mile than probably any other country.

4. Uber eats and other food app delivery services were invented in America

So it’s no secrets that technology, cars and fast food has made people heat more and be less active.

Are people forced to eat fast food and use uber eats?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
1. Americans work more hours than any other CAC country.

2. Infrastructure was built around cars. Nobody walks anywhere anymore. Which is why the most fit group are homeless drug addicts.

3. There are more fast food spots per square mile than probably any other country.

4. Uber eats and other food app delivery services were invented in America

So it’s no secrets that technology, cars and fast food has made people heat more and be less active.
One thing I don’t fukking get
They pour so much money in sports and athletics in the US and you still got that issue of obesity
Sports aren’t the same like at the college level in the US compared to Canada for example given that Canada got afflicted by the body positivity portable earthquake bullshyt here too. shyt even highschool sports events are probably more live than college shyt in Canada :dead:
In a normal make sense world Canada would be the land of fat fukks and the US wouldn’t
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE :damn:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing I don’t fukking get
They pour so much money in sports and athletics in the US and you still got that issue of obesity
Sports aren’t the same like at the college level in the US compared to Canada for example given that Canada got afflicted by the body positivity portable earthquake bullshyt here too. shyt even highschool sports events are probably more live than college shyt in Canada :dead:
In a normal make sense world Canada would be the land of fat fukks and the US wouldn’t
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE :damn:
As a kid I thought every Canadian kid played hockey.
They don't.

:huhldup:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
As a kid I thought every Canadian kid played hockey.
They don't.

:huhldup:
I didn’t and Im happy I didn’t. We got stories of black kids going to play hockey outside of Cities in some towns where they getting racially slandered and shyt.
Plus its expensive it ain’t something everyone can afford equipment wise :manny:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx

it's like the Democrats have a contest going, where they're always trying to make it as embarrassing as they can to be a liberal

This inclusion shyt is going to be one of the main things that ends humanity. People need to be shamed for their lack of self control.

If you gone promote the obese, you might as well CC the alcoholics and drug addicts. There's nothing wrong with telling people to do better. Whether they want to hear it or not is their own issue

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Are people forced to eat fast food and use uber eats?
No but many people live in foos deserts where their only options are cheap, fast food. Eating healthy is a luxury in America. There's a direct correlation between obesity rates in states with lower income rates. We see the same increases in obesity in poor countries. There's a larger price gap between healthy foods and unhealthy foods in developing countries than in developed countries.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
No but many people live in foos deserts where their only options are cheap, fast food. Eating healthy is a luxury in America. There's a direct correlation between obesity rates in states with lower income rates. We see the same increases in obesity in poor countries. There's a larger price gap between healthy foods and unhealthy foods in developing countries than in developed countries.

So people are fat not because of their choices, but because of the system? Shouldn't food stamps cover the cost of food?

Is there anything they could do to lose weight?

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I have deaded fat people from my life in 2024. This is no longer out of shape or big, people are morbidly obese and it’s 90% due to lack of discipline and hatred of hard work.

Tell a fat person to park in the back of a parking lot to promote walking and I swear they will look at you with a mix of :gucci: :why::hhh::mjtf: