Obesity might as well be a pandemic

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Projecting again with ya insecurities you broke fat fukking she nikka bytch. Sugar daddy? That’s what you yearn for to help out with ya broke cross dressing bytch ass. Jealous that I can afford overseas trips with out a sugar daddy cuz I got a great career unlike your momma and yourself wishing for :russ:
Fled from Haïti? Im sorry you half breed c00n cac sack of shyt my parents were born there not me you stupid fukking bytch ass cac/c00n
They definitely hitting since you always tryna get at me you fukking broke dogshyt son of a cracka ass cracka methwhore especially this thread since ya fat bytch ass triggered

Nobody loves you and it shows and no one would care if you killed yourself so instead of tryna project ya shyt onto me just off yaself and like I said go slap ya whore of a meth head mother ya portable earthquake she nikka soft drink guzzling fat bytch :mjlol:
I'm not reading all this from a refugee tether who keeps dikk eating Americans
You spend your Lil check on male prostitutes while your family is starving in Haiti
:scust:

But fukk all that..I hate a lying muthafukka making up shyt about me
How about a Permanent Ban Bet??
If I'm not a dark skinned nikka,you get banned permanently or vice versa

I'll record myself hopping on a scale right now
If I weigh more than 160lbs..They can ban me permanently or vice versa

You have 5 minutes to accept or keep my name and the United States of America out of your muthafukkin mouth for the rest of your life p*ssy

@Houston911

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
1. Americans work more hours than any other CAC country.

2. Infrastructure was built around cars. Nobody walks anywhere anymore. Which is why the most fit group are homeless drug addicts.

3. There are more fast food spots per square mile than probably any other country.

4. Uber eats and other food app delivery services were invented in America

So it’s no secrets that technology, cars and fast food has made people heat more and be less active.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

2. Infrastructure was built around cars. Nobody walks anywhere anymore. Which is why the most fit group are homeless drug addicts.

3. There are more fast food spots per square mile than probably any other country.

So it’s no secrets that technology, cars and fast food has made people heat more and be less active.
I wonder if Point 3 is true.
It sounds like it is.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I was listening to a comedy podcast, and they were debating if trail mix and hiking is considered “white people shyt.” I’ll be real, outside of me and my lady, I don’t know many black folk who would want to go hiking. :francis:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was listening to a comedy podcast, and they were debating if trail mix and hiking is considered “white people shyt.” I’ll be real, outside of me and my lady, I don’t know many black folk who would want to go hiking. :francis:
There are mountains across the continent of Africa. You'd think some of them hike there sometimes.

:manny:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
There's something really insidious about the way black people - specifically black women - are trotted out to be the avatar of harmful shyt. Obesity kills. It kills black people, especially black women, more than anyone. And yet we're at a point where even the most basic conversations about healthy eating get shot down by some fat chick claiming HEALTH is anti-black. Think about that and the implications. There are black obesity advocates out here claiming it has no health consequences. People whose heart starts pumping crazy when they get off the toilet or walk up 5 steps, claiming they're as healthy as anyone else.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
One of the reasons people weren’t as fat is your job was way more likely to involve some type of physical activity 50 years ago.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I'm not reading all this from a refugee tether who keeps dikk eating Americans
You spend your Lil check on male prostitutes while your family is starving in Haiti
:scust:

But fukk all that..I hate a lying muthafukka making up shyt about me
How about a Permanent Ban Bet??
If I'm not a dark skinned nikka,you get banned permanently or vice versa

I'll record myself hopping on a scale right now
If I weigh more than 160lbs..They can ban me permanently or vice versa

You have 5 minutes to accept or keep my name and the United States of America out of your muthafukkin mouth for the rest of your life p*ssy

@Houston911
Lying you coming here tryna project shyt i aint doing no bet you crashing out half breed cac c00n dogshyt broke bytch :umad:
More lies about Haïti shyt like a true tap dancing white supremacist loving half breed mutt you is doja rac00n ass fukk
Crashing out tryna cry to the mods tryna get me banned LMAO

fukk you and ya c*nt cac of a meth head of a momma
160LBS? THEN YOU EITHER A LYING FAT fukk OR A FRAIL fukkING MIDGET TWIG SHAPPED HALFBREED c00n :mjlol:
Making yaself puke every night you bullemic or anorexic or whatever they call whatever the fukk ya sick half breed cac c00n doing at that toilet you she nikka friend of Rue from Euphoria sicko ass:umad:

Go off yaself puto

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Inappropriate Behavior
Lying you coming here tryna project shyt i aint doing no bet you crashing out half breed cac c00n dogshyt broke bytch :umad:
More lies about Haïti shyt like a true tap dancing white supremacist loving half breed mutt you is doja rac00n ass fukk
Crashing out tryna cry to the mods tryna get me banned LMAO

fukk you and ya c*nt cac of a meth head of a momma
160LBS? THEN YOU EITHER A LYING FAT fukk OR A FRAIL fukkING MIDGET TWIG SHAPPED HALFBREED c00n :mjlol:

Go off yaself puto
That's what I thought ugly ass no deodorant gang refugee
Pop shyt and duck a ban bet when a real nikka calls you out
:dead:

Not gonna waste anymore keystrokes on you p*ssy hole

**Ignored**

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Add to the fact that food in this country is really poison :francis:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
That's what I thought ugly ass no deodorant gang refugee
Pop shyt and duck a ban bet when a real nikka calls you out
:dead:

Not gonna waste anymore keystrokes on you p*ssy hole

**Ignored**
:mjlol:
Look at that
The bytch ass came at me first on some hostile shyt every time I rebuked his bytch ass to the point he exposed himself as a less than 160LBs soaking wet midget twig piece of shyt.
His momma dont love him and it hurts.
fukker from Texas so he definitely one of these white supremacists shills in disguise either fully cac or a halfbreed cac/c00n.
Getting so upset doing cac racist rhetorics because im of Haitian origin :dead:

fukking twig fat skinny piece of shyt
Good keep me ignored don’t pay attention to me like your dogshyt of a father after he realized the mistake he made of shooting ya piece of shyt fat soggy t*ts having mother club up :umad:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

thats-crazy-reginald-sergile.gif