Obesity might as well be a pandemic

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
you know, I travel to Europe allot, and I dont really remember seeing allot of fat people

I also dont remember seeing quick and easy access to fast food places like the drive-through's here in the U.S.

they definitely have fast food, but I dont remember seeing them at every corner like they are in the U.S

I travel to Amsterdam specifically allot, and allot of people ride bikes over there.

I feel like you would have to take down big pharma too

that meditarrian/pescatarian diet is A1 that's why
also a lot of walking
Diet aside, you both made good points about cycling and walking. Depending on where you live, most cities are designed where having a car is a necessity.

It’s easier in smaller countries (by land size) to make places accessible by walking.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yeah i stand by it. Especially with them threads from yesterday. I'm even willing to go further.
Body positivity people are the same nutjobs as them Qanon idiots.
Tryna peddle death to people man :hhh:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

Portable earthquakes. Totally in my opinion.

I know the definition of a pandemic it gotta be infectious.
But isn’t it when you got people these body positivity people spewing bullshyt about being like fat fukks is ok to other people that are trying to cut their weight down causing them to stop or to not do anything about it and just keep eating away? That some infection of the mind like people are being brainwashed into not bettering themselves and letting themselves become fat obese lards.

shyt is a major fukking problem man. These people spewing that fat is ok shyt should be arrested for fukking biological terrorism :manny:

I mean...like 99% of ppl that died from covid we're either obese or ancient. It's a problem

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
full
: "They got some big woman out in San Antonio."
Churros
Lol

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
this woman is rich tho or at least aspires to be upper level
obesity is majorly a working poor issue. upper middle class and rich people work out all the time
You don't see the correlation being in shape and also being middle......... nevermind. This is thecoli, we can't those talks around here.