Oakland Discussion Thread

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
i'd say the violence ain't as extreme as it was back then though. that was like over 5 years ago
In my opinion Oakland is worse now days than it ever has before. People are actually afraid to hang out in East Oakland now, it has never been like this before. You won't find nikkas hanging out on any blocks right now. Everyone is laying low due to the killings.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw, the North is safe as fukk. The east is the worst and the west is the grimiest but more whites are starting to relocate there.
:russ: nikkas get shot in the ice too and whites may be in west oakland but nikkas still die in the bottoms, acorn, ghosttown, the killas and dogtown. To me only the hills and lake merrit is safe. Any where else u can get caught lackin

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know bruh to me west oakland is only like 30 blocks or sum shyt. Everybody right next to each other or a block over and nikkas stay getn wackd. The east got fonk town to the hunnids. Thats like ten hoods and Each hood got ten blocks. Itsa total difference but u hear about a west o nikka getting smackd alot. shyt is sad tho fukk all this shyt.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
:russ: nikkas get shot in the ice too and whites may be in west oakland but nikkas still die in the bottoms, acorn, ghosttown, the killas and dogtown. To me only the hills and lake merrit is safe. Any where else u can get caught lackin

Ya nikkas forgot when the North Pole was funking with south Berkeley.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I'm at some Wal-mart by the airport waiting for a load and I've pulled two sexy ass women from my fukking truck! I'm digging it here already. When I get my 4 days off next week I think I'm going to find a place off flipkey and explore the city.

Bad golden brown bytches galore.:ohlawd:

shyt is beautiful.:to:

Last edited:

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm at some Wal-mart by the airport waiting for a load and I've pulled two sexy ass women from my fukking truck! I'm digging it here already. When I get my 4 days off next week I think I'm going to find a place off flipkey and explore the city.

Bad golden brown bytches galore.:ohlawd:

shyt is beautiful.:to:

Thanks for upping this thread.

Be careful when you're messing with these bytches out here breh. These bytches have game, even the ones that you might think are square.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Thanks for upping this thread.

Be careful when you're messing with these bytches out here breh. These bytches have game, even the ones that you might think are square.

Lol I just talked to my homie from San Jose and he basically told me the same shyt. "Be careful homie, it's a gang of set up artist out that way".

He gave me a rundown already, but what spots do you think I should hit up if I come back next week?

And the darker it gets, the more I see this spot is a little on the ratchet side, but what's weird is I see all types of ppl here. Ratchet spots aren't like this usually.