Oakland Discussion Thread

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
New Karribbean City was supposed to reopen Saturday Night but Fire Marshall said they weren't up to code yet:francis:

Oeste Bar happy hours are piff. Nice location and its black owned. Went there for a happy hour while I was in the town last Summer. The rooftop patio made me feel like I was on the set of the show, Insecure :smugdraper:

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That shyt don't happen past the Lake area. Once you get to the Dubs shyt gets worse and worse. Deep East Oakland is a true eye sore.

No doubt. I went to my old neighborhood... Alvingroom aka old school Gatewood (off Mac Arthur) & not a cac in site.

Its like they're avoiding certain parts the east but the messycans is doubling up like a muthafukka out there

since u mentioned the dubbs.. shout out to Rick the Ruler & R.I.P to my sister Rap_fan_unlimited (from the Sohh era)

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
No doubt. I went to my old neighborhood... Alvingroom aka old school Gatewood (off Mac Arthur) & not a cac in site.

Its like they're avoiding certain parts the east but the messycans is doubling up like a muthafukka out there

since u mentioned the dubbs.. shout out to Rick the Ruler & R.I.P to my sister Rap_fan_unlimited (from the Sohh era)
I remember Black Dynasty shouting Rick out on the song Deep East Oakland.