Oakland Discussion Thread

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Damn fam, it was rough in the cuts where u grew up.

back in the crack era that whole area... Cherry, Plymouth & Birch street wasnt to be fukked with.

shyt looked like Snowfall V.1
Bruh...I'm glad I made it out that bytch. shyt was all bad in them slums.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
No doubt. I went to my old neighborhood... Alvingroom aka old school Gatewood (off Mac Arthur) & not a cac in site.

Its like they're avoiding certain parts the east but the messycans is doubling up like a muthafukka out there

since u mentioned the dubbs.. shout out to Rick the Ruler & R.I.P to my sister Rap_fan_unlimited (from the Sohh era)
We used to live there in the early 80s. Right across the street from castlemont and ernistine reems church

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
We used to live there in the early 80s. Right across the street from castlemont and ernistine reems church

Breh, you lived there in the early 80's? Same here! Before it was Ernestine Reems it was Center of Hope.

What u know about swimming in that creek or getting chased by Roscoe?

When Og Billy was working as the security guard at the front gate & his cousins was movin them packs.

When 'Tell & them had the candystore in the rear of the complex & they got mad when I started my own candyhouse in the front of the complex.

Dap+Rep on the strength of being a gatewood gator!

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I went to school with a chick from 96th and Sunny Side. Stephanie. She had 2 brothers, Randy and Steve. 96 B.O.S.S. ....Birch Olive Sunny Side. Had a homie from 96th and Cherry. MUNCHIE #RIP

I think that guy got exposed as a Asian that drives BMWs and probably lives in Benecia or some shyt.

:mjlol:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
No doubt. I went to my old neighborhood... Alvingroom aka old school Gatewood (off Mac Arthur) & not a cac in site.

Its like they're avoiding certain parts the east but the messycans is doubling up like a muthafukka out there

since u mentioned the dubbs.. shout out to Rick the Ruler & R.I.P to my sister Rap_fan_unlimited (from the Sohh era)

Yeah more Mexicans been moving up past Bancroft these days, it been changed in the alphabets but Mac is changing a lot rn

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Damn fam, it was rough in the cuts where u grew up.

back in the crack era that whole area... Cherry, Plymouth & Birch street wasnt to be fukked with.

shyt looked like Snowfall V.1

It's still wild over there :hubie: Not like the 2000's when Nutcase and all the three letter mobs were around but it ain't sweet over there by a long shot.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

And y’all laugh but this is why I tell yall too and why I check in with @dora_da_destroyer whenever or if I hit the Bay.

I don’t want no smoke. I’m just trynna have a safe fun trip there and back.

If you good with Triple D’s peoples…. Then you good in not only Oakland but the Bay