Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Damn 17th and telegraph downtown by badboys barber shop/ modeling studio? Where they have first fridays? Or am I tripping

well "uptown" now I guess. But all that shyt is downtown to me
Yea in that area. I was tripping too, because I'm like "isn't First Friday today"? But they didnt say anything about that. That baby that got murdered with his dad, my ex went to the funeral. She is a friend of the family. Now THAT is some sad shyt

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Telegraph and 17th is hipster central, and it's where my regular drinking spot is.
The streets are hot these days because they know that the OPD ain't shyt.

Last edited:

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
I'm in the San Jose area but I've been going out to Oakland a lot these past few weeks. Last spot I went to was the Oakland Museum on Friday night - half price admission, food trucks, a bar and tons of people of all shapes, colors and sizes. Real diverse city. I'm also going to my first Oakland Raider game this Friday - I plan on getting FUUUUUUCKED up. I'm originally from L.A., by the way

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Man kills daughter, self in Oakland

The shooting happened at a home on the 4100 block of Fruitvale Avenue about 4:30 a.m., police said.

A relative called police and said the man had shot and killed the woman before killing himself, authorities said.

The names of the shooter and his daughter were not immediately released.

Henry K. Lee is a San Francisco Chronicle staff writer. E-mail: hlee@sfchronicle.com Twitter: @henryklee