Oakland Discussion Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

And y’all laugh but this is why I tell yall too and why I check in with @dora_da_destroyer whenever or if I hit the Bay.

I don’t want no smoke. I’m just trynna have a safe fun trip there and back.

If you good with Triple D’s peoples…. Then you good in not only Oakland but the Bay

that's actually 35 squad cars, so 70 officers. but yea, you wanna commit a crime with high probability of getting away, oakland is a lick rn

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
that's actually 35 squad cars, so 70 officers. but yea, you wanna commit a crime with high probability of getting away, oakland is a lick rn
that's ridiculous. massive shortage on detectives to investigate homicides. i think the town has less than a 50% solving percentage for homicides. imagine how many killas is walking them streets smh. @dora_da_destroyer are you sure each cop in a squad car has a partner? that would be insane if not. they need federal funding to bring in some more cops if the city cant afford to do so.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
that's ridiculous. massive shortage on detectives to investigate homicides. i think the town has less than a 50% solving percentage for homicides. imagine how many killas is walking them streets smh. @dora_da_destroyer are you sure each cop in a squad car has a partner? that would be insane if not. they need federal funding to bring in some more cops if the city cant afford to do so.
Yea, they are doubled up. And it’s not about not being able to afford more cops, although this year there have been budget cuts. They can’t recruit cops to work in Oakland, and there’s those who do put in 2-3 years in OPD then transfer to better/safer cities.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Yea, they are doubled up. And it’s not about not being able to afford more cops, although this year there have been budget cuts. They can’t recruit cops to work in Oakland, and there’s those who do put in 2-3 years in OPD then transfer to better/safer cities.
smmfh. I remember going out for the dispatcher position. I'm glad I didn't get it. id be in therapy about now. i miss and love my home. hope they figure it out.