Oakland Discussion Thread

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You ever go to that bar across the street from round table..I just started going there ..I was drinking there yesterday actually..hella females up in there..
Room 389?
Yeah, that's the spot right there.
Check it out on Tuesday night - good lawd

Oh, and no BART strike this week :blessed:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I love the town. Everytime I go down there with my mom she gives me a tour of a different area. Don't buy the negative news rap , Oakland has a lot of good people, especially when it comes to black folks. Dudes can look out for you even if they don't know who you are :salute:

I'm about to hit up an A's game this month. shyt's going to be live.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ACORN bytch! ACORN bytch!! ACORN bytch..sem city in the hooouse

nikkas wanna know how I sleep at night? Wit dat ak tight & a nose fulla white
I keep pitbulls by my bedside cuz im notorious like that boy from Bedstuy
I Knock'em down big or small dont sign no statement dont run yo jaw:gladbron:

LOL aye we use to stay slappin this shyt in 07/08 even my nikka from campbell village and if u a real town nikka u know acorns and the bottoms been :bustback::deadmanny:

when u think about it for the 2000s this nikka Mac Blast could of been the biggest Realist gangsta rapper ever if he coulda stayed out the streets and stayed on beat (but shyt lil b kickd doors down on that 1)Shot like over 10x, really ran a whole project, had a general, jr & baby click full of killas. And under all that grimeynest the nikka still had a positive message in some shyt:dead:. But he just rapd about actual shyt. Like I know nikkas that had older cuzzins and shyt that he smackd on some smurkish shyt but then the next person a tell u how he bought'em they 1st house or car and they wasnt wit the shyt or in gas team.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I dont know if this was the thread I responded in. But my homegirl stayed in East Oakland. And I swear that is the first place I've been to I've legit been scared in the daytime. I was gonna say nervous but Nah, nikka I was like "bytch lets go inside" lol. fukk that, that shyt is ruff, but Oakland is a pretty dope city.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
ACORN bytch! ACORN bytch!! ACORN bytch..sem city in the hooouse

nikkas wanna know how I sleep at night? Wit dat ak tight & a nose fulla white
I keep pitbulls by my bedside cuz im notorious like that boy from Bedstuy
I Knock'em down big or small dont sign no statement dont run yo jaw:gladbron:

LOL aye we use to stay slappin this shyt in 07/08 even my nikka from campbell village and if u a real town nikka u know acorns and the bottoms been :bustback::deadmanny:

when u think about it for the 2000s this nikka Mac Blast could of been the biggest Realist gangsta rapper ever if he coulda stayed out the streets and stayed on beat (but shyt lil b kickd doors down on that 1)Shot like over 10x, really ran a whole project, had a general, jr & baby click full of killas. And under all that grimeynest the nikka still had a positive message in some shyt:dead:. But he just rapd about actual shyt. Like I know nikkas that had older cuzzins and shyt that he smackd on some smurkish shyt but then the next person a tell u how he bought'em they 1st house or car and they wasnt wit the shyt or in gas team.

The streets of Oakland is better off without that nikka. Let him rot in jail.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know if this was the thread I responded in. But my homegirl stayed in East Oakland. And I swear that is the first place I've been to I've legit been scared in the daytime. I was gonna say nervous but Nah, nikka I was like "bytch lets go inside" lol. fukk that, that shyt is ruff, but Oakland is a pretty dope city.

:russ: Idk its different for me I feel like if u aint lookin at nikkas u good, but nikkas will get at yo bytch. Im the type of nikka that get looks automatic so I gotta look a nikka in the face acknowledge and keep it movin everybody else be good. Now frisco hoods is different if u black abd unknown nikkas finna get on u automatically:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The streets of Oakland is better off without that nikka. Let him rot in jail.
I feel where u coming from totally but is it really any better? What has changed? Not a damn thing just more unorganized and I think thats what they aim to really take out is that organization of shyt. Because no matter what its a movement/crowd of ppl following him if he could of changed that for good by turning legit with rap who knows what could of happen. But yes I know he a killer drug dealer dopefiend all that. But when we talk about that we all know thats what they want us to do and teach us to do since slavery. Yea he wrong for the shyt he did tho

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I feel where u coming from totally but is it really any better? What has changed? Not a damn thing just more unorganized and I think thats what they aim to really take out is that organization of shyt. Because no matter what its a movement/crowd of ppl following him if he could of changed that for good by turning legit with rap who knows what could of happen. But yes I know he a killer drug dealer dopefiend all that. But when we talk about that we all know thats what they want us to do and teach us to do since slavery. Yea he wrong for the shyt he did tho
Each 1 you get off the streets the better, but they're like roaches, if you kill 1 another is coming.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Each 1 you get off the streets the better, but they're like roaches, if you kill 1 another is coming.

Yea the shyt dont stop and never will because thats what they want and any nikka that dont see thru that is dumb ass fukk. nikkas shut down EVERYTHING that was Ever positive in oakland and left drug saling/using pimpn and killn as the role models but u hope they all die? How bout u hope the nikkas that put the dope and guns in the hood would die? Noooo thats too hard so lets just blame the dumb ass students that dont know better caught up in these genocide glory history books they call life instead of blaming the master teacher that produced the books to study.:stopitslime:

nikka at the end of the day we all black nikkas dont giva fukk thug, square, pro black, rich or poor innocent baby girl to murderous og. When they dont need us nomore All black ppl gone get knockd off so all that divide shyt is pointless.