NYU Law Student Pres blames Israel in email to student body, prestigious law offer rescinded

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
When SJWing goes wrong :francis:

NYU has more Jewish students and faculty of any school in NY

Every prestigious law firm here is ran by Jewish attorneys

She sent that newsletter to dozens if not hundreds of Jewish NYU students and employees and they sent that shyt directly to her employer

Now that she’s openly outed her “anti-Semitic” political beliefs and all these news outlets have covered the story, she won’t be able to separate herself from this incident

Now she’s knee deep in student loans and blackballed from the industry she just spent the last decade trying to break into

All to throw it away for the feeling of moral superiority of virtue signaling to the world that you stand with some racist Palestinians that see your black “they/them” ass as subhuman

:dead:

^This. Repped.

The Rock Clapping GIF - The Rock Clapping Clap GIFs

Black dudes/dudettes/thems fumbling a T14 law degree and after college bag to cape for some non-black folks that wouldn't shyt on you if you were on fire? :mjlol:

Daps
This is what happens when you let your ego run your life. Absolutely nobody needs to know your opinion on every single subject. Telling people how you feel isn’t more important than your bank account, especially as a black person when we have fewer opportunities. There is no network of powerful black people to hire you when the news dies down. I honestly believe all those white people who get exposed for racism and get get fired go on to get other jobs once their name fades the news and social media cycle.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Nothing worse than a scared,broken,safe negro
She made it to Harvard Law School
She knew the consequences of her actions before doing what she did
She chose to stand on business,truth and integrity

"Bu bu bu but black people have less opportunities"

fukk y'all nikkas for real
I don't want u cowards near me when the race war pops off
I'll kill you first..on God!

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
When SJWing goes wrong :francis:

NYU has more Jewish students and faculty of any school in NY

Every prestigious law firm here is ran by Jewish attorneys

She sent that newsletter to dozens if not hundreds of Jewish NYU students and employees and they sent that shyt directly to her employer

Now that she’s openly outed her “anti-Semitic” political beliefs and all these news outlets have covered the story, she won’t be able to separate herself from this incident

Now she’s knee deep in student loans and blackballed from the industry she just spent the last decade trying to break into

All to throw it away for the feeling of moral superiority of virtue signaling to the world that you stand with some racist Palestinians that see your black “they/them” ass as subhuman

:dead:
So she stood on her principals in real life, whereas we talk shyt on thecoli all day and that's something to laugh at her for?

That don't make sense

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
That’s an assumption on your part.

1. Im sure she will find a job.

2. Sacrificing your values for status or monetary gain will eat at you.
Sacrifice insane amounts of monetary gain for your values you just won’t eat

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
So she stood on her principals in real life, whereas we talk shyt on thecoli all day and that's something to laugh at her for?

That don't make sense
Standing on principles for people that don’t give one red fukk about her black ass :skip:
She has as much of integrity as you naming yourself Black Trash :Kd:
fukk you and this dumb bytch