NYU Law Student Pres blames Israel in email to student body, prestigious law offer rescinded

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This entire conflict is because arrogant cacs thought that because they had bigger guns they could arbitrarily draw borders and insert people wherever they wanted. They did this across multiple continents to multiple groups of people. They had no right. With that said, unless you got Kanye money, STFU.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
This law firm pays $215K for a first year attorney. And she blew that for a law school newsletter jumping out there on non black issues. :snoop:
She likely had to make a statement as President and chose to stand on her principles. I respect it, but still a rookie mistake, she'll probably be blackballed for the rest of her life and her career's pretty much over if she doesn't publicly bend the knee. Sad shyt. Don't hop off the porch until you have eff you money and are content with living a modest life.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
She likely had to make a statement as President and chose to stand on her principles. I respect it, but still a rookie mistake, she'll probably be blackballed for the rest of her life and her career's pretty much over if she doesn't publicly bend the knee. Sad shyt. Don't hop off the porch until you have eff you money and are content with living a modest life.
Not sure why the Student Bar Association would have been compelled to say something. If anything, the organization’s executive board would have come together to craft something. Doubt they said to her to unilaterally make a statement that represents the whole organization. She did that on her own. She may have thought she was ironclad with the firm because they are big on lgbtwiop, but she forgot she’s black.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Not sure why the Student Bar Association would have been compelled to say something. If anything, the organization’s executive board would have come together to craft something. Doubt they said to her to unilaterally make a statement that represents the whole organization. She did that on her own. She may have thought she was ironclad with the firm because they are big on lgbtwiop, but she forgot she’s black.
You're really unsure about why the President of the Student Bar Association would feel forced to make a comment on this issue in New York at NYU:aicmon:

They probably did craft something that was against her principles and she went off script. Not sure about all the alphabet stuff, but yeah she had to either have something lined up (or thought that lawfirm would have her back for some reason) or was feeling herself too much to make this statement.

MustafaSTL

Daps
You're really unsure about why the President of the Student Bar Association would feel forced to make a comment on this issue in New York at NYU:aicmon:

They probably did craft something that was against her principles and she went off script. Not sure about all the alphabet stuff, but yeah she had to either have something lined up (or thought that lawfirm would have her back for some reason) or was feeling herself too much to make this statement.
I’ve been in these law school organizations. Unless they’re just so different, nobody forcing the president of the organization to make a solo statement for everyone. Especially on the student newsletter. I went to Mizzou during the whole Michael Brown situation in STL. When someone spoke out it was on their own accord on social media, not as a student organization leader in the organization’s newsletter/social media account.

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
When SJWing goes wrong :francis:

NYU has more Jewish students and faculty of any school in NY

Every prestigious law firm here is ran by Jewish attorneys

She sent that newsletter to dozens if not hundreds of Jewish NYU students and employees and they sent that shyt directly to her employer

Now that she’s openly outed her “anti-Semitic” political beliefs and all these news outlets have covered the story, she won’t be able to separate herself from this incident

Now she’s knee deep in student loans and blackballed from the industry she just spent the last decade trying to break into

All to throw it away for the feeling of moral superiority of virtue signaling to the world that you stand with some racist Palestinians that see your black “they/them” ass as subhuman

:dead:

Last edited:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
This law firm pays $215K for a first year attorney. And she blew that for a law school newsletter jumping out there on non black issues. :snoop:
That’s the wild part, I would stand behind her if it were condemning something that happened here to a Black person but nah, shorty crashing out over Hamas. I yearn for the day when our people will free themselves of needing to openly express their opinions on shyt that doesnt have to do with us.

MustafaSTL

Daps
That’s the wild part, I would stand behind her if it were condemning something that happened here to a Black person but nah, shorty crashing I’m out over Hamas. I yearn for the day when our people will free themselves of needing to openly express their opinions on shyt that doesnt have to do with us.
Yep that’s my only issue. Mind your black ass business to black business. They ain’t sticking their neck out risking their careers for us so why should we?