NYU Law Student Pres blames Israel in email to student body, prestigious law offer rescinded

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This is just the beginning of the canceling. Many of your favorite entertainers, news pundits, and/or celebrities will be canceled or bend the knee from this world event. Jobs will be lost behind this event. Freedom of speech for me but not the.......

This is cac babble. Cacs always complaining about woke culture and getting cancelled.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why would her random ass need to challenge power? :dead: this is absolute idiocy on her part. Who was asking her to challenge anything?

Because thats what America touts its uniqueness on, and is supposedly protected and enshrined in the so called great US constitution.

Thanks for actually pointing out and proving what we've known all along..that it's all really bullshyt and America is just an authoritarian White supremacist Republic like Russia.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that’s not the same thing at all. but, i’ll let y’all submit to the thoughtcrime way of life. i’m not censoring myself. i don’t necessarily have a dog in this fight, but i’m not going to say that what this law student did was unwise. i’m sure there are more progressive firms willing to hire him/her.

that’s not the type of world i wish to live in.

:francis:
It’s CLEARLY unwise lol. I’m not even sure what the argument is against that.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Because thats what America touts its uniqueness on, and is supposedly protected and enshrined in the so called great US constitution.

Thanks for actually pointing out and proving what we've known all along..that it's all really bullshyt and America is just an authoritarian White supremacist Republic like Russia.
It is protected by the constitution. She is free to say whatever she wants. No one was clamoring for her thinkpiece on the situation on the other side of the globe. She put it out there and folks are also free to respond to it. You gonna go into your workspace protesting for Palestine?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They only do this type of public wrist slapping and chastising to black folks
Exactly
This entire conflict is because arrogant cacs thought that because they had bigger guns they could arbitrarily draw borders and insert people wherever they wanted. They did this across multiple continents to multiple groups of people. They had no right. With that said, unless you got Kanye money, STFU.
Underrated post. A lot of ethnic strife has happened globally because the British (and Europeans in general) ain’t shyt

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It is protected by the constitution. She is free to say whatever she wants. No one was clamoring for her thinkpiece on the situation on the other side of the globe. She put it out there and folks are also free to respond to it. You gonna go into your workspace protesting for Palestine?

Yeah yeah yeah..are you a Jew?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They only do this type of public wrist slapping and chastising to black folks

Untrue.

mel-gibson.gif

And also...

And also ...

ESPN fired Gregg Easterbrook for an "anti-semitic" comment that wasn't even remotely anti-semitic.

Also:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Don’t make no comments on this situation black people period..

Someone ask u your thoughts on it just say “ I haven’t been following the news just busy with family “ and keep it moving

Exactly.

This ain’t got shít to do with us.

If both sides want to eliminate one another then feel free to. We have enough on our plate.