NYPD fires 84 shots at a man, misses 83 times.

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
It's all in the mind nikka. They don't have the heart to kill a Man and they are afraid to die that's the problem. Why even sign up.

These cops need to be fired. They don't understand the weight of responsibility of the profession.

I have a friend and family member in Law enforcement, you have to have a certain mentality and instinct for it especially wearing a uniform you are a walking target.

I know a few COs too and most of them get turned on by violence. How could you NOT be at least somewhat deranged/messed up in the head and take a job like that?

So you either got the scared little p*ssy boys or the psychopathic nikkas with a gun and a badge. There is no in-between. The former often get turned into the latter or they quit.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Harris has 12 prior arrests, including four robberies and gun possession.

He’s facing several counts of first-degree and second-degree attempted murder, as well as other felony charges.

ByQSoLU.gif

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
It's all in the mind nikka. They don't have the heart to kill a Man and they are afraid to die that's the problem. Why even sign up.

These cops need to be fired. They don't understand the weight of responsibility of the profession.

I have a friend and family member in Law enforcement, you have to have a certain mentality and instinct for it especially wearing a uniform you are a walking target.

I know a few COs too and most of them get turned on by violence. How could you NOT be at least somewhat deranged/messed up in the head and take a job like that?

So you either got the scared little p*ssy boys or the psychopathic nikkas with a gun and a badge. There is no in-between. The former often get turned into the latter or they quit.

:patrice:

Big Daddy

Daps
If it's their job then surely you can provide police-related links/articles/videos that show how cops are specifically trained for that type of scene, to the point where they shouldn't be missing any shots

I know you can prove how they should 'know' how to shoot a still, non-firing target from 50 feet away....but prove the other shyt, though :sas2:

This n!gga said "prove why THE POLICE are supposed to be able to hit a moving target :snoop:

The fukking Coli yall :laff:

Daps
Aint nobody else bout to entertain your silly ass boy foh :camby: :mjlol:

Again.....thanks for not proving shyt :mjlol:

No, for real....every time y'all refuse to do it y'all show that I was right about nobody being trained to accurately shoot and hit during a gunfight....thanks for that :heh:

One thing we can agree on.....:manny:

I was disappointed to learn that Niecy Nash's ass in Reno 911: Miami was fake :to:

I WAS TRICKED :damn:.....BAMBOOZLED :damn:

Big Daddy

Daps
Again.....thanks for not proving shyt :mjlol:

No, for real....every time y'all refuse to do it y'all show that I was right about nobody being trained to accurately shoot and hit during a gunfight....thanks for that :heh:

One thing we can agree on.....:manny:

I was disappointed to learn that Niecy Nash's ass in Reno 911: Miami was fake :to:

I WAS TRICKED :damn:.....BAMBOOZLED :damn:

:rudy: :umad: :damn:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
To be fair, we're talking about a moving/running target :manny:

shyt ain't like on the gun range where the target is still, you're still and you can take all the time to aim that you want....

Cops need more of that type of gun training. Hell, EVERYONE does. That gun range shyt is misleading as hell

gtfoh