NYPD fires 84 shots at a man, misses 83 times.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Again.....thanks for not proving shyt :mjlol:

No, for real....every time y'all refuse to do it y'all show that I was right about nobody being trained to accurately shoot and hit during a gunfight....thanks for that :heh:

One thing we can agree on.....:manny:

I was disappointed to learn that Niecy Nash's ass in Reno 911: Miami was fake :to:

I WAS TRICKED :damn:.....BAMBOOZLED :damn:
Seriously are you retarded breh? A breh provided you with stats on how they suck at shooting still targets and you asking how should they shoot moving target. How bout better fukking training :heh:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Yall watched too many movies. Unless someone consistently goes to the shooting range, they'll be terrible shots. Im not even talking about outside the shooting range, in real life or death situations. What cop spends his free time gun training when he'll only ever use his gun once or twice in his career? Its hard to hit a target at 20 or so yards let alone a moving one.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Yall watched too many movies. Unless someone consistently goes to the shooting range, they'll be terrible shots. Im not even talking about outside the shooting range, in real life or death situations. What cop spends his free time gun training when he'll only ever use his gun once or twice in his career? Its hard to hit a target at 20 or so yards let alone a moving one.
You don't see the problem with that sentiment. People who are given a badge and a gun and damn near free reign to use them not knowing how to shoot :dead:

Daps
Seriously are you retarded breh? A breh provided you with stats on how they suck at shooting still targets and you asking how should they shoot moving target. How bout better fukking training :heh:

:dahell:

OK, so we have proof that they're ass at shooting still targets in a controlled environment......

....and now you're asking me why I'm going on about people (not just cops) not being able to shoot accurately during a full-on gunfight.....

Which leads me to believe that you think the cops were shytty in the gunfight because they were shytty on the range :snoop:....

Put it like this: let's say you take a random nerd nikka who's never played basketball before and doesn't know the rules, and you spend a year ONLY teaching him how to shoot the ball while standing in one spot at the free throw line. He never learns ANYTHING else about the game. He gets good at that shyt, and can sink like 45 out of 50 shots on average....

Then afterwards you randomly throw that same nikka in a real-ass game where he's gotta run around, catch, pass and follow the game's rules and shyt.....do you really believe he's gonna be scoring at a rate even CLOSE to what he was getting when he was standing in that one spot, with nothing else happening around him? Even if his teammates somehow try to cater to him and play on some "just pass it to Will" shyt?

Apparently, you do....... :what:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps

"butbutbut its a moving target :mjcry:"

Aren't the targets at their ranges moving targets, too? Them sh!ts be popping up in fake windows, moving side to side, forward to back, back to forward. Foh :heh:

Big Daddy

Daps

No one's disputing the difficulty of hitting a moving target.

Where the problem comes in, is that they had 84 shots to hit said moving target, and they are supposedly "trained professionals". The reckless disregard for public safety that is wholly attributable to their sh!tty accuracy cannot be ignored nor excused.

They fukking suck, period. Stats with other departments have been posted and show that the NYPD is just awful.

Big Daddy

Daps
Did the nikka put down any cops in the shootout:ohhh:? Or wasted a clip like a dumbass also? Cause we all know hood nikkas dont carry xtra clips.:francis:

At least it'd only be a clip he wasted, while being untrained, and chased..he has an excuse..they don't :pachaha:

Big Daddy

Daps
Be a beast on Duck Hunt and expect to easily catch bodies during a chase/gunfight, brehs :russ:

Moving is moving, motion is motion :dahell:

but gone ahead and shift them goal posts playa I ain't even mad atcha
tumblr_lpq5n4QC081qfwshko1_500.gif