NYPD fires 84 shots at a man, misses 83 times.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
We have the worst trained police in the world. 6 cops?! he easily could've been flanked and killed in about 5 bullets if they had any serious training. I read that in Sweden or something they basically need a college level amount of training to become a cop, while here its do you have a pulse? can you kill with impunity?

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
this story was even funnier to me because we were just at the range earlier
:russ:

oddly enough there was a cop in the lane next to us who was dropping clips and reloading like he was in Lethal Weapon 27 Houston
:francis:

Bet he looked like a complete fukking moron but thought he looked "cool". :snoop:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Bet he looked like a complete fukking moron but thought he looked "cool". :snoop:

lmao. I thought he looked pretty damn foolish. Plus you know he already had that look of someone who was bullied in school and then decided to become a cop to get his revenge. :mjlol:
I will say he was an excellent shot though. :ehh:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
giphy.gif

:mjlol:
:laff:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cats really making excuses for cops missing shots :scust:

"b..but...no on earth can hit a moving target" :pachaha:

cop apologists can't ever hide. If your dumbass really thinks people that train to shoot can't hit a moving target - especially one that is fleeing with no cover you would believe any dumb shyt CACS tell you :bryan:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cats really making excuses for cops missing shots :scust:

"b..but...no on earth can hit a moving target" :pachaha:

cop apologists can't ever hide. If your dumbass really thinks people that train to shoot can't hit a moving target - especially one that is fleeing with no cover you would believe any dumb shyt CACS tell you :bryan: