NYPD fires 84 shots at a man, misses 83 times.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
He probably fired like 12 shots too though :mjlol:

Sitting in the investigator's office like
weebey.gif

At least I hit that nicca tho!

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, they have to squeeze the trigger harder to fire for every single shot. But that's not quite the entire reason it's harder for them to maintain their aim

As for why, I'm guessing preventing accidental discharges was the reasoning

But why give their officers modified weapons that are much harder to fire multiple shots with and maintain some kind of decent accuracy, instead of (re)training them not to have their fingers on the trigger unless they're about to fire? That probably is for budgetary reasons :francis:
:snoop:

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I already knew it would be some shytty ass glock they were using. Same kind of gun that all these parents of little kids leave laying around and get killed by.
Guns with plastic parts :mjlol:
Revolver>>>>>

Daps
Breh you sounding all type of silly right now. Yes I'm a gun owner, no I don't act like a gun expert even though I go to the range but again these are suppose to be gun professionals and shooting a moving target is their fukking job. If you can't do that with better odds than 1 out 84 you need a new fukking job :heh:

Fist of all, the 1/84 thing is inaccurate since it's 6 officers....1/14 is more accurate (even though we don't know how many shots each cop let off).....

Secondly......y'all keep saying 'moving target' like them nikkas was standing still and chilling outside tryna shoot a slow-running lawn mower or some shyt....y'all keep ignoring the chasing and being-shot-at aspects.....

I'm not so much defending the cops :flabbynsick: shooting skills, as I am going against the idea that shooting someone in that particular scenario should be a lot easier than what they showed in this case

As far as this post goes.....

So it's not their fukking job to know how to shoot moving targets. Perps are just gone stand still and wait to get shot
:mjlol:

Still waiting on you to prove how cops - or ANYONE - is supposed to 'know' how to safely and accurately shoot a fast-moving target that's shooting back during a chase, while they're on the move themselves :sas1:

If it's their job then surely you can provide police-related links/articles/videos that show how cops are specifically trained for that type of scene, to the point where they shouldn't be missing any shots

I know you can prove how they should 'know' how to shoot a still, non-firing target from 50 feet away....but prove the other shyt, though :sas2:

toomanydoses

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in Florida
Look at their training,it's not to hit moving targets. It's to hit a silhouette from 3,10,15 or whatever the exact number of yards are.
The problem behind all or most of the deaths is exactly that they aren't trained. If you aren't confident in your raining and skills and are a p*ssy without a gun that adds up to being scared.
IDK about this incident but shooting 84 shots means they were either really pissed and going for the kill (inaccurately) or they were scared and nervous.

Daps
Look at their training,it's not to hit moving targets. It's to hit a silhouette from 3,10,15 or whatever the exact number of yards are.
The problem behind all or most of the deaths is exactly that they aren't trained. If you aren't confident in your raining and skills and are a p*ssy without a gun that adds up to being scared.
IDK about this incident but shooting 84 shots means they were either really pissed and going for the kill (inaccurately) or they were scared and nervous.

Glad to see a FEW nikkas who get what I was saying :snoop: