NYC is the GOAT melting pot for Black ethnicities

truth2you

All Star
Daps
And It’s usually Aframs telling other blacks to go back home up here.
You do understand why, right?

Only one of the black groups can say that:mjlol:

I'm not trying to dis anyone, but your post just made me laugh for some reason, I don't understand why you made it to sound like another group can say "go back home"

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You do understand why, right?

Only one of the black groups can say that:mjlol:

I'm not trying to dis anyone, but your post just made me laugh for some reason, I don't understand why you made it to sound like another group can say "go back home"
Makes people sound like cacs to me. That's WS go to phrase.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Makes people sound like cacs to me. That's WS go to phrase.
Yeah, it does, but sometimes its called for

I wish we didn't have these issues, but it is what it is, until people start waking up. Personally, I'm glad black americans are throwing shyt back, because too many times black immigrants throw that passive aggressive shyt around, and we didn't say much because a lot of black americans either believed they were less then them, or wanted to be exotic, so they claim they had some island in them. Remember, it wasn't cool to be from down south so any association with it was hidden, even though most black americans have family from there, so I think that shame allowed some black foreigners to think they were better because they came from places that weren't the south. I could be wrong, but that was the impression i got. NOT ALL, but too many, especially older people or those who just stuck to their own kind For me, I knew some people were living better then we were in NYC because things like having cars at a young age, central air conditioning, cheaper, better food, and living in detached houses was not seen with most people in NYC. The south even had cable before most of us(black & latins)!

That's why when the south came up in props, I was happy for them, but I never thought I would see NYC try to be like them, shyt straight tripped me out!

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
flawda is getting there

most my family in flawda now

went from bimshire to uptXwn to gatorworld

south.flawda be feeling like back home in the caribbean ackee cane golden.apple mango all that in the yard

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yeah, it does, but sometimes its called for

I wish we didn't have these issues, but it is what it is, until people start waking up. Personally, I'm glad black americans are throwing shyt back, because too many times black immigrants throw that passive aggressive shyt around, and we didn't say much because a lot of black americans either believed they were less then them, or wanted to be exotic, so they claim they had some island in them. Remember, it wasn't cool to be from down south so any association with it was hidden, even though most black americans have family from there, so I think that shame allowed some black foreigners to think they were better because they came from places that weren't the south. I could be wrong, but that was the impression i got. NOT ALL, but too many, especially older people or those who just stuck to their own kind For me, I knew some people were living better then we were in NYC because things like having cars at a young age, central air conditioning, cheaper, better food, and living in detached houses was not seen with most people in NYC.

That's why when the south came up in props, I was happy for them, but I never thought I would see NYC try to be like them, shyt straight tripped me out!
The history and overall milleu of the south isn't something most people like to think about. I think considering the notion that states fought to keep slavery. I don't recall many Anti AA things. I remember African booty scrather jokes and making fun of Haitians. I grew up in the 90's in south Brooklyn tho.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
The history and overall milleu of the south isn't something most people like to think about. I think considering the notion that states fought to keep slavery. I don't recall many Anti AA things. I remember African booty scrather jokes and making fun of Haitians. I grew up in the 90's in south Brooklyn tho.
So, you do know those jokes also came from other black foreigners/1st,2nd generation? If you are from Crown Heights, there is no way you don't know this!

And it wasn't anit-aa with boldness, it was little shyt they would say, that's why I say passive aggressive. It usually came from herb nikkas, or older people, but people who wanted to participate with the NYC culture wasn't on that. That's why i say it was good & bad growing up in Flatbush. The good was experiencing different cultures, and seeing how much we had in common, even though we were different. The bad was some thinking they were better just because they had the image of going to school, getting a good job, go to church, etc. then they try to say its "in our culture", implying its not in mine. A person with common sense wouldn't even make that statement, because damn near all people in this country think like that.

Last edited:

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
They do but only in a areas around the north east/parts of the upper south and maybe a few places out west. Most aframs in the deep(er) south don't even see africans like that.
Africans who come to the US usually live in locations with economic opportunities. So moving to a place like Alabama or Mississippi is not something an African would consider.

Immigrants in general do not move to such places.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Africans who come to the US usually live in locations with economic opportunities. So moving to a place like Alabama or Mississippi is not something an African would consider.

Immigrants in general do not move to such places.
Except for Mexicans, them nikkas get it in ANYWHERE!

You can be in west bubblefukk, and see some Mexicans getting work:wtf:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This internet shyt is just internet shyt. We all know what it is in real life and that’s all that matters because this keyboard shyt is for the birds
And yet...here you are....

You just couldn’t keep it positive, had to stay throwing shade instead of just keeping it moving unless you had something to contribute.

Last edited: