NYC Heads: Are all Chinese takeout spots closed in your area?

morris

Superstar
Daps
They don't close on christmas, new years eve, new years, thanksgiving, Chinese new years, hurricane, snowstorm, you could have a shootout in their store - they will be open an hour after the police leave.
But one virus related to their home country comes to the US and they are all closed shop immediately.

:russ::russ::russ:

Kings Pizza on 145th near Lennox closed too???

Last I checked, all of them.

Nah a lot of Chinese spots (or most ethnic spots) fudge their finances. Now is not the time to be open when you're trying to make your sales and expenses "appear" a certain way.

It's the reason a lot of them are cash only. There's more to it than that too.
:ehh:

They closed in their communities too.

Word?

I ain't been in Chinatown in months. I would be shocked to walk there and see it as a ghost town. In the hood the only things that they really own are food spots and the Koreans own the nail/wig spots and most of the dry cleaners

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yes, on Monday I called about 30 Chinese restaurants in the Park Slope, Sunset Park, and Bay Ridge areas of Brooklyn and they was all closed.

I wasn’t planning on ordering I was just bored and wanted to see if they were open.

:hubie:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Good!!!!
racist peices of shyt!
XIcV8cj.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They don't close on christmas, new years eve, new years, thanksgiving, Chinese new years, hurricane, snowstorm, you could have a shootout in their store - they will be open an hour after the police leave.
But one virus related to their home country comes to the US and they are all closed shop immediately.

They are on code with that. They couldn't take the heat from Trump's base and Chinese Virus