NYC Heads: Are all Chinese takeout spots closed in your area?

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also quick observation... why is it that I never see Asians eat at Chinese restaurants that they love placing in our communities?
Its not even really Chinese food to begin with:pachaha:
It's some new shyt they came up with to please American tastes. They eat the traditional stuff that's why the dusty spots are the way they are. Gotta go to the gourmet sit down restaurants for the real stuff.

Daps
You're right I forgot travel doesn't exist.
Nevermind let's just hand all our money away to whites and Asians

:dahell:
We’re on quarantine, and no restaurants are open for eat-in. The food would be cold by the time I got home.

Stop playing dumb.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Also quick observation... why is it that I never see Asians eat at Chinese restaurants that they love placing in our communities?

Cause they KNOW it's crap. I was never a fan of Chinese food since I made that observation as a child. If the person cannot eat the same food that he cooks for you, he classifies you as something less than human.

Taco

All Star
Daps
Corona Beer had to stop production.. You really think people out here gonna eat CHINESE food.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
There might be one open not too far from where I live (there's recent GrubHub reviews) :lupe:

If it's open, I know what I'm having for lunch today:eat:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Corona Beer had to stop production.. You really think people out here gonna eat CHINESE food.

they only stopped production because they are not deemed essential had nothing to do with the name or lack of sales

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
We got a black owned chinese spot called "willies wong wak"...gotta order yo food through a monitor, all u see is the nikkas eyes from behind da bullet proof wall:gucci:

Chicken wings come wit chopsticks:blessed:

:mjpls:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
You're probably eating some homemade shyt that's gonna clog the fukk outta your arteries right now, but cool.

They're essential to every hood. When all these other spots wanna close early, guess who was gonna stay open all night? Them and habibi at the deli.

Um, yeah. All the nasty ass shyt y'all ate from your local Chinese spot that was there for you when your mama didn't wanna cook that night and NOW you're worried about what's in the food? :mjlol: If your Chicken Wings were really bat clit this entire time, well guess what? Bat clit kept you fed on those cold nights.

Support your local Chinese food store when they come back, unless you tryna get healthy.

Damn, why you going so hard?

If you're Chinese then my fault

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Damn, why you going so hard?

If you're Chinese then my fault
No. Not Chinese. I’m just tired of frozen pizza and All these fukkboi ass chains ain’t delivering around my way. An order of chicken wings and French fries would had me placated.

I support any establishment that’s there for you when you need it and Chinese food stores definitely qualify.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because we buy it! Nothing exists where demand doesn’t support it.

secondly, you can go anywhere in America IDGAF if your in Wyoming. That town has a Chinese spot.

the day we decided to 1. Stop eating food that was killing us and stop supporting outsiders in our communities. China man would be gone in 30 days