NYC Heads: Are all Chinese takeout spots closed in your area?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Chinese food is about to become a relic of the past. I never was a fan of it in the first place, and it was worse than a lot of fast food chains.

My boss revealed that at a popular Chinese restaurant everyone in town including myself would frequent, he was dining one night with a friend of his when the kitchen door flung open and two giant type rodents he'd never seen before came running through the place to the shock of patrons. Some chinese guy came running after them.

One common thing about these Chinese fukkers is they cut corners, on everything..nothing is ever genuine or what they claim it is.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
My boss revealed that at a popular Chinese restaurant everyone in town including myself would frequent, he was dining one night with a friend of his when the kitchen door flung open and two giant type rodents he'd never seen before came running through the place to the shock of patrons. Some chinese guy came running after them.

One common thing about these Chinese fukkers is they cut corners, on everything..nothing is ever genuine or what they claim it is.

Yeah, and it caught up with them now. Lack of sanitary methods in those restaurants fukked up the whole planet. The virus is now spreading towards animals like tigers and chickens :mjtf:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, and it caught up with them now. Lack of sanitary methods in those restaurants fukked up the whole planet. The virus is now spreading towards animals like tigers and chickens :mjtf:

Chinese new age youth dont like these old practices from the old starvation days where you learned to pick up any small animal off the street and put into your gaping mouth like picking fruit off a tree.

:scust:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

He couldn't even identify the species:russ::russ:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
He couldn't even identify the species:russ::russ:

Breh..:gucci:
I'd also noticed that every morning after having dinner at that place no matter what I ordered I'd experience diarrhea in the morning :scust:
Everyone I'd been there with would be just fine, so I could never quite put my finger on it..
Plus their bathroom was worse than a gas station toilet in the middle of nowhere..the urinal was overflowing with piss and toilet paper :picard:

I laughed out one time a couple years after we'd stopped going when I read someone's advice column about choosing which restaurant is actually safe to eat at, and he mentioned before you are seated ask to use the bathroom first..:ufdup:

:shaq2:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm in Harlem and all them are closed. At least all the ones that I can see on Lenox and 8th avenue from 150 th to 130th St.

I checked Google to see if there was some insight but it actually has some of them as open for taking on delivery. And they are closed .. the and everything.
A1 Asian Fusion closed?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:takedat:Still open in Maryland. I got enough of em Chinese donuts to feed the whole block if I wanted too. Some orange chicken on the side

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Chinese new age youth dont like these old practices from the old starvation days where you learned to pick up any small animal off the street and put into your gaping mouth like picking fruit off a tree.

:scust:

Yeah, thats why you only see the old Chinese people and not the young ones working in those unsanitary spots.