Numerous women admit to having sex with their "work husband"

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I used to care but I could care less. I used to get for spiffy for work and had the lady folks interested. I never crapped where I eat. Just doesn’t sound wise on paper but I was close. If my woman cheats on me with coworker then I’m indifferent and would just cut it off. My child’s mother had a work husband and now is her husband so :yeshrug:.

If I’m married, it won’t be as simple but I won’t be broken about it.

jmspro

Banned
Daps
you mfs are getting hot in the pants over this.this this is the behavior of young girls. this is not the code of a grown ass woman

Wrong,

I was working with a 44 y/o college educated woman with an air bnb business on the side. Been married for 20 years with two grown kids. She was so head over heels for me she concocted this ridiculous plan to have me come over for football games and get-togethers just so her husband and neighbors would get used to me being around. No bullshyt. She actually said this out loud with a straight face. Her husband is a truck driver and is gone Mon-Thurs. I was just her "work friend" is what she would tell him.

It was hard turning her down,

But i told her one of us has to have some sense.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Wrong,

I was working with a 44 y/o college educated woman with an air bnb business on the side. Been married for 20 years with two grown kids. She was so head over heels for me she concocted this ridiculous plan to have me come over for football games and get-togethers just so her husband and neighbors would get used to me being around. No bullshyt. She actually said this out loud with a straight face. Her husband is a truck driver and is gone Mon-Thurs. I was just her "work friend" is what she would tell him.

Yeah with the ones that age it's prolly worse especially if they work around young dudes

Reading some replies here you can see how women get away with this, dudes are so brainwashed:hhh:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Since women are being bold about them getting fukked by their co-workers like its all sweet and shyt us men should be the dogs that they claim we are and donkey fux every chick we work with. Straight up and down. :yeshrug:

We get accused of it anyways regardless when we aint and we assume they would never but they are.
:stopitslime:

Hell nah I aint goin out like that. I'm religiously about to focus my time on having in-work p*ssy on deck.
:myman:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I am lucky my long time job in manufacturing was at a plant where it was all men or women pushing 50. Even the White dudes I was friends with agreed the talent there was:hubie:Worked over a decade and didn't even flirt once. Some of my friends with office jobs in DMV and ATL stay fighting temptation though
My boss at my last job was fukking or trying to fukk everyone in the office... Gave a his secretary the highest position on our floor cause she must have had the bomb head.. Got sued by my direct boss for sexual harassment... Lost the entire contract based on the lawsuits.. Had a heart attack shortly after

We now have ZERO women working in my office... ZERO :mjcry:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
My boss at my last job was fukking or trying to fukk everyone in the office... Gave a his secretary the highest position on our floor cause she must have had the bomb head.. Got sued by my direct boss for sexual harassment... Lost the entire contract based on the lawsuits.. Had a heart attack shortly after

:hhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:mjlol: damn thats fukked up...

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Since women are being bold about them getting fukked by their co-workers like its all sweet and shyt us men should be the dogs that they claim we are and donkey fux every chick we work with. Straight up and down. :yeshrug:

We get accused of it anyways regardless when we aint and we assume they would never but they are.
:stopitslime:

Hell nah I aint goin out like that. I'm religiously about to focus my time on having in-work p*ssy on deck.
:myman:
@How Sway?
Dap+Reputation
:smugfavre:

Daps
Wrong,

:patrice: how she look, breh?