Numerous women admit to having sex with their "work husband"

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I've been propositioned so many times at work I sometimes feel like a fool for rejecting easy puss. But I know the eventual outcome so stick to your principles.

If women knew how to shut up and keep a secret I'd smash them so bad at work, but they cannot and will seek to mark their territory to the competition and that's how you get caught.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:dame: at the prison?

Recently caught a Documentary on women's prisons..
They all snitch to the wardens on illegal activity, and are all paired up with another female as Wives..as in all of them :dame:

Very different dynamics to the male setup.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
from my experience most people fukking at work outside of retail/service jobs (which i would consider pretty dead end for the most part) are incredibly reckless.

way too many variables for a sane person to do it in 2024 unless you don't care about your job/career at all or you're literally the boss and think you're untouchable/willing to get sued because you can easily fukk shyt up if things go south.
I've smashed a bunch of women I work with. All I do is work 🤣 and haven't had any real drama around it in years...

I think the key is maturity from all parties involved, and being able to shut something down at the first sign of danger. Sleeping with someone you work with being bad in and of itself, is antiquated and probably was always more a "do as I say, not as I do" thing. Every single industry that is co-ed has colleagues sleeping together, every single one. Law enforcement, the military, attorneys, politicians, entertainers, the service jobs you mentioned, educators, etc. There isn't a single industry where there aren't colleagues fukking each other. The ones who aren't responsible enough to do it make the headlines and drama at work, but for every one of those cases there are several others fukking more discreetly----->or if not discreet, they at least aren't messy with it if people know they fukking...

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been propositioned so many times at work I sometimes feel like a fool for rejecting easy puss. But I know the eventual outcome so stick to your principles.

If women knew how to shut up and keep a secret I'd smash them so bad at work, but they cannot and will seek to mark their territory to the competition and that's how you get caught.
When yall work in different departments :banderas:

Daps
Never worked in a spot where shyt like this went down for me.

First job in early college was a call center but everyone was female and 10+ years older. I was basically the kid brother.

Next job was at a resort but I had a gf..we had just started dating and were smashing ALL THEE TIME.

After that, it's been white collar jobs and I haven't seen anything that looked questionable except for one couple that looked like "friends." They were always together but never showed a hint of affection. His mannerisms had me thinking he was gay but dude was smashing her for 4 years and they got married, had kids and bought a house. They kept that shyt quiet until she showed up one day with a big azz diamond and pics on IG.