Numerous women admit to having sex with their "work husband"

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Know and know of quite a few 40ish young girls breh.

It's not all, it might not be most, but it's enough to be concerning.
Woman comes home always laughing about jokes or how funny some guy from work is....

Then all of a sudden she stops with the funny stories....

Don't leap to conclusions but trust....then verify.

if ol girl come home talembout work at that age.
she can't have no real high grade up based career.

no way.

art barr

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
what woman do you know is running around talking about having sex with a work husband
What woman you know has a man and kids at home but gets butt naked in facebook groups for "likes" and zero dollars???

Same women with a job no? Same women who would fukk a nikka at the job. Don't put the p*ssy on a pedestal

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Just live your life with real expectations. Women are no more saintly than men. Biggest thing to remember is, your dikk game isn't hypnotizing any woman! Good as you're dikking her down chances are some nikka beat the frame out that puccy before you, and someone gonna catch her eye while she's with you and at best she'll give him a sample.

***Some women have this thing where they may fukk you, but if they have a man they not going let you get the whole nine lol. As in they won't let you put the legs all the way back cause they know they'll start skeeting etc.***

So a good woman, chances are they'll cheat but they not giving him puccy on demand. They not letting him fukk em all in the ass. They not sucking his dikk. It be like a little quick 20 minute session. Just to satisfy curiosity and human lust. Women no different than men. Plus you won't never know about it unless you going thru her phone lol.

So you can have a wife...just stay on your job. Do your thing discreetly and remember what home is. And get this programming out your mind that we "slay" women. We game women. Lol, if you fukk a woman she already knew she wanted to fukk you first! She slayed you!!!

We think cause our penis is the one penetrating we are dominating and even hurting them. Newsflash: women love sex too!
Coli babble

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Worked in one too. Literally heard the “my husband thinks we fukking so if I’m gonna be accusssssed.....”

fukking in bathrooms and shyt. I was young then. I would never risk my job nor life for that again. But shyt threw it at me with that. I wasn’t even looking her way prior to that

edit: didn’t even think of this but I also smashed the boss there too. She was divorced but both their husbands/ex husbands/kids used to pop up at work.

I say this all the time..... women are not any different from men. Society has put a fantasy of what they are supposed to be. But in reality, they are the same species and will do and think the same. You give them a man of the opposite sex, and they’re attracted.... things gonna go the same way if she gives in. And a lot give in if you ain’t satisfying them at home
One thing I've learned is that women trash their dudes constantly at work. So much so, i just put my headphones or walk in the other direction. I often question why they're even in relationships, wit dudes. It's a lot of women in long term relationships, just to have someone. The reality is a lot of these "relationships", just sound like glorified fukk buddes. ( :russ: )

Basically its a comfort obligation, don't think for a second if the new hot guy at work gives them attention, that they won't succumb, then go back home to safe, stability and comfort, basically like how men do.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Its a mindfukk for a woman to have another man sign her check and see there male co workers 8+ hours a day then come to you.....ur getting her leftovers.

She dresses up for work to look good for the office but comes home tired and lets her hair down.....no makeup. That’s what she gives u while she gives the office her best.

Thankfully for me, I avoid the flirting with women at work business.

Doesnt mean they still dont try tho, married or not. Most these married women at my job are fukking.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I am lucky my long time job in manufacturing was at a plant where it was all men or women pushing 50. Even the White dudes I was friends with agreed the talent there was:hubie:Worked over a decade and didn't even flirt once. Some of my friends with office jobs in DMV and ATL stay fighting temptation though

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its a mindfukk for a woman to have another man sign her check and see there male co workers 8+ hours a day then come to you.....ur getting her leftovers.

She dresses up for work to look good for the office but comes home tired and lets her hair down.....no makeup. That’s what she gives u while she gives the office her best.

Thankfully for me, I avoid the flirting with women at work business.

Doesnt mean they still dont try tho, married or not. Most these married women at my job are fukking.

People sleep on the physiological effects working has on a women. There's a man ordering her around all day. There are other men looking at her like a piece of meat.